Here it is: FOS Promenade Stateroom Location

Amazing job!

I would like to say that if one is looking at cabin 6577 directly above that Pub it is extremely loud with live music in the evening. It was so bad that my sister asked for and got another room when we were on Freedom in April/May

We are in one of those Family Promenade rooms starting this Sunday 6/16. Thanks for the visual.

Chris

Great! Enjoy your cruise :) We love this ship - our favorite so far.

If you don't mind, could you take some pictures of the room and post them here? That way we can have all that info together.

I love Royal Carribbean ships that have promenade view rooms. The room facing the Vintage Bar is my favorite. I checked out the promenade view room on the Oasis and Allure, but the windows appear to be too small for me, so we booked the balcony overlooking the boardwalk on deck ten close to the aqua theater. We did not find it too noisey and enjoyed the various going ons on the boardwalk. We also enjoyed the various shows, rehearsals and the belly flop shows, etc. held in the aqua theater from our balcony.

We are planning a family cruise on the Oasis in May, 2014. Of course, we are booked in the boardwalk view balcony. My children will have to opt for a balcony or family stateroom, since boardwalk view rooms only accommodate, two or four. We are booked across from each other and so far we are fourteen strong and counting.

Thanks for the promenade information. Enjoy cruising, we sure do.

Amazing job!

I would like to say that if one is looking at cabin 6577 directly above that Pub it is extremely loud with live music in the evening. It was so bad that my sister asked for and got another room when we were on Freedom in April/May

Thanks for the input :)

Anyone else with pros/cons about specific promenade cabins, please share. It will be helpful for future planners.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for posting this! It was great to see what we will be above and across from in 7613. (assuming Liberty is the same as Freedom)

Since they are sister ships, the layout should be very similar or the same. Enjoy your cruise!

PS: Since your cruise is pretty far out, see if you can switch to a non-connecting cabin. It can be noisy if you are connected to loud neighbors :)

Edited by APDMOM
Add PS

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing these photos...this was great. I will be in 7331 in November...I'm so excited and I think I have an excellent cabin! Sure was nice to visualize it...thanks again!:)

Edited by catch 22

• 2 months later...
OMG!!! We will be staying in PR 7611 Oct. 20-27th .. Thank you so much for taking the time to take these reference pictures and sharing them.. I am way too excited and this made it even better!!

I know the feeling! Enjoy planning :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

It is the best information I have seen regarding the location of the Promenade cabins.

Much appreciated!!

You are welcome! It actually helped me out this morning - booked 3 PR's for next December! :)