Celebrity Cruises Survey Invitation

gimletgal

Have those of you who received this email filled out the survey? I did....and found it to be a total waste of time. I'm not really sure where they are going with this either. Would love to hear what the rest of you thought as you went through the mundane questions with even more mundane answers. And, I was hoping there would be a place to make comments at the end, but of course there wasn't. :( The "exploring the various service options that are included with your stateroom" was not what the survey was really about. I think they are trying to do away with the information binder and make everyone use the interactive TV.

Celebrity Cruises is exploring the various service options that are included with your stateroom. To help us with this task, we are inviting a select group of previous cruisers to participate in a survey to get your feedback. Your responses will help Celebrity make your onboard experience as enjoyable as possible.

Please be assured that all of your responses will remain strictly confidential and will only be used to improve products and services at Celebrity Cruises.

Thank you in advance for your time and feedback.

logo1.jpg

I have gotten this survey for the last few years. In 2012 we had a few small issues on our Connie cruise. I filled out the survey honestly and in the section where they want your comments i wrote " I don't believe anyone actually reads these, if you'd really like to discuss the issues we had, please call me any time ". Like the OP, I to thought that they were a total waste of time and energy.

Well, about a week later I did get a call from a Celebrity customer service rep and they in fact had read the survey and wanted to talk about the issues we had on our cruise. I had a nice conversation with a gentleman who quickly resovled our all our issues and gave us an extra 300 obc for our time.

So while it may seem like a waste, someone, somewhere at Celebrity is listening.

I guess if you don't think they are reading it you could always do what many did in HS or college. We often wondered if the instructor read the papers so we would put a phrase that was hidden in the text "if you are reading this put a check here" You could put something like Please respond to my email with the phase "I have read it" in the subject line for proof that you read it. :D

I have gotten this survey for the last few years. In 2012 we had a few small issues on our Connie cruise. I filled out the survey honestly and in the section where they want your comments i wrote " I don't believe anyone actually reads these, if you'd really like to discuss the issues we had, please call me any time ". Like the OP, I to thought that they were a total waste of time and energy.

Well, about a week later I did get a call from a Celebrity customer service rep and they in fact had read the survey and wanted to talk about the issues we had on our cruise. I had a nice conversation with a gentleman who quickly resovled our all our issues and gave us an extra 300 obc for our time.

So while it may seem like a waste, someone, somewhere at Celebrity is listening.

This was not a "cruise specific" survey, and totally different from ones you would fill out on the ship or may have received via email in the past. Only generalities. And, there is no place for comments. It is actually sent from another company doing the survey for Celebrity.

Archived