Ghost Hunters Halloween Cruise on the Dawn

camz

Oh my gosh. I remember reading the stories on here about that back in 2010. Then I remember wanting to go on the Dawn last year for our Christmas cruise out of Tampa and then changed it up to the Star out of NOLA instead. I decided I would save the Dawn for a Bermuda cruise. Then I started thinking about the ghost on there.

I'm a freak when it comes to being scared. I don't watch scary movies AT ALL. I will have nightmares for years. No seriously...years!!! I can even remember when I watched Amityville horror and poltergeist...I was scared forever and that was the beginning of my terror of haunted things. So I avoid them at all cost.

I completely believe in them. My parents have told me stories. My mom even has a picture with "a third ghostly thing" in it with her and her husband. (They moved onto a property the exact day that the wife was being buried that lived there. They would see her float across the yard, while they were working in the garden, and into their house. Weird things always happened while they lived there. Once they moved, it never happened again and the 3rd person in the picture disappeared).

A few months after my moms husband passed away, it was her first Christmas without him. She wanted all of us kids there because she didn't want to be alone (she lived in a different state). We went down to stay and on Christmas Eve she said she felt his presence and we woke up in the middle of the night to all of the candles in the house lit! Yea, I believe in this crap and it scares the heebie jeebies outta me!

I will still go on the Dawn, but I'm staying the heck away from the 9th floor!!!!

One would think that if the NCL fleet was to have a poltergeist somewhere it would be on the Spirit.

Maybe Spirit doesn't actually mean Spirit.

(Clapping my hand together now) "We got Spirit yes we do, we got Spirit how 'bout you?" Goooooo Spirit! :D

(And your comments earlier are cracking me up) :p

I would love to be on that cruise. We were in an old London castle hotel once when I saw a woman dressed as a maid come into our room late one night. My family thought I was crazy until the hotel showed up on some ghost hunter tv show a few years later as being haunted by a maid! We never would have booked it at the time knowing it was haunted! Now I would love to go back, but it's too expensive. I guess because it's haunted!

When on the Dawn this past spring, we attended a party hosted by the officers.

I asked one if he heard of the haunting, but of course he denied it. Perhaps that was company policy.

Unfortunately, some passengers do pass aboard ship. Their spirits may be wandering the decks, enjoying the "cruises" they were unable to complete.

DH and I enjoy ghost stories. We just watched the "Conjurer," at the movies. WOOOOO!

Archived