Buying shoes on-line

Scrapnana

I haven't ordered from them but their website makes it sound like you have to pay the cost of returns - only exchanges are free.

Oh, thanks for the info. I ended up ordering a pair from HSN & just paid for shipping. I know I won't have any trouble with returning if need be! :)

Zappos is great about returns. 6pm.com is NOT (not that you listed them)....

I've never had a problem returning shoes to 6pm - and I've returned about 6 pair over the past couple years. But I've kept about 25 pair....

I've never had a problem returning shoes to 6pm - and I've returned about 6 pair over the past couple years. But I've kept about 25 pair....

I've never had a problem returning to 6pm either - but you do have to pay for shipping - maybe that's what the post meant. But the prices are so discounted, it never bothered me.....

• 2 weeks later...

My seven pairs of shoes I ordered came in last Monday and Tuesday. I've picked two pairs I am keeping but still need to decide which pair of silver ones I'll keep (have already ruled out 3 pairs so I am down to two). Today when I got home, there was another box from Shoebuy on my doorstep. They had sent me a second pair of the same shoes as last week! Strange.

Help me decide which pair of shoes should go with me on my next cruise. The heel height has to be low. I've found that I can stand but not walk for any length of time in 2" heels. The ones I ordered were between 1" and 1 3/4" inches. So this is what I have.

crain398546_208424_jb1.jpg

1987672-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

easys533091_276715_jb1.jpg

benja593892_63941_jb1.jpg

easys331256_181185_jb1.jpg

Please post which pair you like the best and if you wish to share why, please do.

Thanks,

Kathi

• 1 month later...

For those who helped me, I wanted you to know that I chose #4. They had the lowest heels(which was very important) and I liked the little bit of bling on them. I sent the rest of them back a week ago and have only gotten credit for three of the four I sent back. I called Shoebuy and they are looking into it (of course the pair I did not get credit for was the most expensive pair!).

Help me decide which pair of shoes should go with me on my next cruise. The heel height has to be low. I've found that I can stand but not walk for any length of time in 2" heels. The ones I ordered were between 1" and 1 3/4" inches. So this is what I have.

crain398546_208424_jb1.jpg

1987672-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

easys533091_276715_jb1.jpg

benja593892_63941_jb1.jpg

easys331256_181185_jb1.jpg

Please post which pair you like the best and if you wish to share why, please do.

Thanks,

Kathi

Can you tell me how to post pics like you have? I assume you are posting from a website. Please, give me detailed steps, don't leave anything out.

Thanks. I am computer navigationally challenged and can use any help you can give me. Thanks.

Can you tell me how to post pics like you have? I assume you are posting from a website. Please, give me detailed steps, don't leave anything out.

Thanks. I am computer navigationally challenged and can use any help you can give me. Thanks.

These were very easy because they were from the website.

1) Put your cursor over the picture on the site (It sometimes does not work if it is one of the automatic magnify pictures - if there is a "go to larger view" option, that will work) and right click.

2) choose copy

3) come to CC and open the reply box

4) right click and choose "paste"

Your picture should show up.

For those who helped me, I wanted you to know that I chose #4. They had the lowest heels(which was very important) and I liked the little bit of bling on them. I sent the rest of them back a week ago and have only gotten credit for three of the four I sent back. I called Shoebuy and they are looking into it (of course the pair I did not get credit for was the most expensive pair!).

Update - I gave Shoebuy a week and still no credit. I called again today and the service rep said the woman I talked to last week had not coded my complaint correctly. She said she would check into it and within two hours I had an e-mail saying that my return had been processed and my card credited. So it ended with a positive experience with Shoebuy (and three great pairs of cruise shoes).

Count me in as another happy customer when it comes to 6pm. I've been ordering from them for years and have never had a problem with any returns.

Lisa :)

Archived