Breakaway Plus

I agree with you. I have already flown to Hawaii three times and am done with flying there. I will just have to wait until I retire and take a 14 day trip to Hawaii. For me the ship is my enjoyment, I've already done all the touring and just want to relax and enjoy the ship. I wish someone would do one during the summer months - Oh well.

Not everyone wants to fly to Hawaii.

Ya but it was moving to austrillia ... I can see ncl leaving a smaller ship in the west coast but not a new one...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The Spirit is in Australia not the Splendor. The Spirits repo cruise to Australia was from Vancouver to Sydney.

The Splendor has traveled around South America twice. Once from Ft. Lauderdale to San Francisco and the other time from Los Angeles to New York.

So they can jump on other lines and spend 5 days going and 5 days returning their choice. As I posted NCL will never offer that option unless the give up on NCLA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Hi Jim, :)

That is too bad, I have been on a trans-Pacific, round trip, to Hawaii from CA and it was cheaper than flying to HI and cruising on the POA. It was also a GREAT trip.

Caron

Lets hope NCL puts a bigger balcony. The Breakaway balconies are a joke. Have to laugh because the new Royal Princess standard balconies are even smaller.

A sad trend for sure. It seems the cabin hallways are getting smaller and smaller as well!! :eek:

Tom

Archived