Everything quantum!!!!!!

So... how many more days until your Quantum cruise? Mine is 535 days. Thank God I have a cruise in 97 days and then another one in 229 to hold me over. :)

Only 14516 hours to go or 19 months, 25 days and 19 hours. It's almost here!

Unbelievable!! Over 5000 posts! I'd have to join that thread now and have to read all that. I would love to do that sailing though. I wish I could take the time off.

Sorry you won't be able to sail with us but you'll be sailing Quantum!

I hope you give us the 411 when you return. :)

Sorry you won't be able to sail with us but you'll be sailing Quantum!

I hope you give us the 411 when you return. :)

Sorry, I miss type first thing in the morning! I'm not joining that cruise. I can't take that much time off. I'm staying on my 9 night Quantum in February. One day I'll take a southern Caribbean cruise though.

So... how many more days until your Quantum cruise? Mine is 535 days. Thank God I have a cruise in 97 days and then another one in 229 to hold me over. :)

I have 159 days until I leave on Indy and I have to wait 614 days until the quantum !! Sigh

I'm on the December 27, 2014 sailing or 550 days away from Quantum. I have no vacations booked in between but hope that changes next year. I can't wait till they release the dining options. I'm hoping they have a place like Rita's Cantina. The food wasn't good but the party was so much fun. And $20 for three drinks is a great deal.

Thats very cool

So your in a "Super studio ocean view with balcony". . I hadn't realized the studios had balconies, that awesome !!.

I learned my first new fact. :o:p

12 of the studio staterooms are balconies and 16 are interior.

I'm on the December 27, 2014 sailing or 550 days away from Quantum. I have no vacations booked in between but hope that changes next year. I can't wait till they release the dining options. I'm hoping they have a place like Rita's Cantina. The food wasn't good but the party was so much fun. And $20 for three drinks is a great deal.

We were looking at QOTS for spring break 2015 but I think we've decided to book the December 27, 2014 sailing instead!

I am also on this sailing

DH and I booked the Quantum for the Feb. 20th 2015 sailing as well... Hope to see some of you on our Roll Call and then onboard in --- oh, about 602 days (almost into the 500's now). Sounds like it will be a party! :)

However, first up for us.. Disney trip with the family over the summer and then DH and I anniversary trip in October on Explorer of the Seas to Bermuda (114 days!)

DH and I booked the Quantum for the Feb. 20th 2015 sailing as well... Hope to see some of you on our Roll Call and then onboard in --- oh, about 602 days (almost into the 500's now). Sounds like it will be a party! :)

However, first up for us.. Disney trip with the family over the summer and then DH and I anniversary trip in October on Explorer of the Seas to Bermuda (114 days!)

Happy anniversary in advance. We did a birthday celebration on EOS a couple of years back (my first RCI sailing), the customer service and friendliness of the ship's staff won me over and made me loyal to Royal.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Happy anniversary in advance. We did a birthday celebration on EOS a couple of years back (my first RCI sailing), the customer service and friendliness of the ship's staff won me over and made me loyal to Royal.

Thanks CTRussxiii! It is 19 for us this year... We have been trying to cruise to celebrate our anniversary for the last few years. Quantum is our 20th Anniversary gift to eachother (obviously a little late, but we are sure it will be worth the wait!).

SnappyNappi - early congrats on the anniversary! My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary (20 years together, 10 married) in October 2014 as well and will be doing our late anniversary gift as the Quantum cruise in January 2015 - also my birthday! :)

SnappyNappi - early congrats on the anniversary! My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary (20 years together, 10 married) in October 2014 as well and will be doing our late anniversary gift as the Quantum cruise in January 2015 - also my birthday! :)

Congratulations early to you and your DH as well --- and a birthday too! So cool that we are all thinking of celebrating on the new Quantum when she is here. What a nice thing that many of us CC'ers have in common. :)

Hey all, I just saw on one of the Quantum FB sites that the Anthem of the Seas is going to Florida. Supposedly this person said he had met with RCI (who I don't know?) and they told him this fact. Hmmmm wondering how true this little tidbit of information is??? :rolleyes:

Hey all, I just saw on one of the Quantum FB sites that the Anthem of the Seas is going to Florida. Supposedly this person said he had met with RCI (who I don't know?) and they told him this fact. Hmmmm wondering how true this little tidbit of information is??? :rolleyes:

Being as I live in Florida this is AWESOME to hear. Don't mean to rain on anybody's parade in the Northeast. :p

However, I wouldn't bank on that statement. I was talking with several people (employees) on my Oasis cruise and all I was told was nothing for Anthem has been announced yet.

Being as I live in Florida this is AWESOME to hear. Don't mean to rain on anybody's parade in the Northeast. :p

However, I wouldn't bank on that statement. I was talking with several people (employees) on my Oasis cruise and all I was told was nothing for Anthem has been announced yet.

YAY! No long car trips/flights to Boston!

As I have the world's worst luck with lost luggage, I've had this reoccurring nightmare that we will fly up to Boston for a Quantum cruise and the airline will lose all my luggage. I'll thus be stuck with having to buying RCI attire for the week. lol

YAY! No long car trips/flights to Boston!

As I have the world's worst luck with lost luggage, I've had this reoccurring nightmare that we will fly up to Boston for a Quantum cruise and the airline will lose all my luggage. I'll thus be stuck with having to buying RCI attire for the week. lol

Actually, it's going to be in New Jersey. :p