What are the 2.0 upgardes?

most by now realize they are really downgardes. the curtain has been pulled back.

they swapped out burgers for burgers, bar for bars, live music for dj's, production shows for 30 minute recorded light shows removing many people, and game show for games shows with a name. all while continuing with a dennys menu.

hopefully uncle bob will get carnival back to the 10.0 it once was. there's only 1.0 left.

OK, so it looks like the changes, at least as far as renamed bars and restaurants, was minimal on Dream. Other than live bands/DJ switch, I am not really seeing much of a difference on Dream.

What are the negatives to the 2.0 changes? What is the relation to the quality of the food?

H82cugo....so negative. I love the new burger's and upgrades....aren't you the one that doesn't tip....and then compare to Dennys. Hahaha. Cheap but doesn't like cheap. Awesome.

where have i ever said i don't tip? but thanks for the labe.

If you hate Carnival so much then why post here?

most by now realize they are really downgardes. the curtain has been pulled back.

they swapped out burgers for burgers, bar for bars, live music for dj's, production shows for 30 minute recorded light shows removing many people, and game show for games shows with a name. all while continuing with a dennys menu.

hopefully uncle bob will get carnival back to the 10.0 it once was. there's only 1.0 left.

I keep hearing people comment about them, but I am not really clear what they are.

I THINK I heard that the Dream has them, is this right? What will that mean to me?

Not all ships get the exact same upgrades. This web site has a lot of helpful information on the 2.0 upgrades: http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-fun-ship-refurbishment-schedule/

If you go to the Dream's deck plans, you'll be able to see what the on board amenities are.

Archived