Cocktail Menu from Splendour of the Seas May 2013

Thanks for posting these.

We're on the Indy in Sept (assume the choice is pretty much the same) and I'm looking forward to trying a few of these.

I do like a good Fruity Martini / Cocktail or 2 on Holiday and plan to trying as many as I can to work out which will be my favourite.

Hope the bar staff will give me the recipe so I can make it when I get back home.:D:D

Julia

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this, but I'm very disappointed as these prices are in most cases around 14% more expensive than on our May 12th 2013 on Allure and that's before the 15% gratuity and now reportedly the 21% Italian tax as we will no longer be calling at a non EU port as Croatia is now part of the EU.

Won't be drinking much in the bars in October by the looks of it.

louhun88, I was wondering if you got the premium alcohol package or if you happened to notice if most of these drinks were included and/or any that you know weren't included in it? And thank you for taking the time to post this.

Edited by Cruzn' Fool

Bump for person reading review who wanted to know bar prices!

Gogispu this is the menu we had on splendour

Louhun - I was the thirsty person asking about bar prices. I do not know why I did not see this thread before as I been on constant search for info on Splendour. Thanks so much. It is very helpful. And in the current heat here I am now really wanting a cocktail ASAP:D

Louhun - I was the thirsty person asking about bar prices. I do not know why I did not see this thread before as I been on constant search for info on Splendour. Thanks so much. It is very helpful. And in the current heat here I am now really wanting a cocktail ASAP:D

I know a frozen mojito would be nice right now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...