Matt Mitcham?

wanderingjew

Matt is awesome, although I have only been on one cruise and have no one to compare him to. He is great at his job and you can tell he really loves it! He's also a very funny guy! We loved him!

Here is Matt with me and my niece from the October 14, 2012 sailing of the Glory from Norfolk

CIMG1921.jpg

Edited by TLC371

Matt is on vacation until August 19th sailing.

he actually stayed on the Glory for the 6/16 sailing with us but on vacation. he wasn't working. therefore no name tag in the picture. Have a great cruise with him!

Edited by michelle1836

I concur - Matt is awesome!!! He and "Karl with a K" are my 2 favorites - I'd sail with Matt anytime! He's always out and about, interacting with guests and is one of those CDs that you can tell just LOVES his job! (not to mention that he serves as eye candy, too)

He was the CD on the Ecstasy this past March. Really enjoyed him! He is the only CD I have sailed with that seems to be able to be everywhere all the time. Maybe he has a twin. LOL

perhaps this is how....

391590_10151694088533993_118092488_n.jpg

LOL long story!

We had him on our May cruise and both my husband and I loved him. Great energy!

bettyboop16, you will not be disappointed he posted on FB today that he'll be back Aug 19th and will be on the Glory through the end of the year, so you'll have him in October!

~Katy

We had him on our May cruise and both my husband and I loved him. Great energy!

bettyboop16, you will not be disappointed he posted on FB today that he'll be back Aug 19th and will be on the Glory through the end of the year, so you'll have him in October!

~Katy

Out of 7 previous cruises he is the best CD I have ever met:)

He was the CD on the Ecstasy this past March. Really enjoyed him! He is the only CD I have sailed with that seems to be able to be everywhere all the time. Maybe he has a twin. LOL

My daughter says he does have a twin named Mitch, their pic is on instagram.... funny.

Edited by rrraydon

Anybody sail with him?

So glad you posted this as I am curious too! I booked the Glory for November, Love Josh "Big Sexy" Waitzman BUT when I saw the Cd schedule he isn't there. This Matt guy is! Josh is sweet and funny and social with old timers like me. So naturally when I saw this guy was young well,l this old girl will have to persevere!