Are there luggage trolleys at white bay..

Now I know we haven't left yet... but now as I am packing and seeing what we are leaving with, I am worried about coming back and if we can get our luggage out immigration in one go LOL.....

They had luggage trolleys at barrangaroo but they don't at the OPT ( logistically they can't )

so can someone tell me who has just returned to white bay ... thanks...

Joanne

Now I know we haven't left yet... but now as I am packing and seeing what we are leaving with, I am worried about coming back and if we can get our luggage out immigration in one go LOL.....

They had luggage trolleys at barrangaroo but they don't at the OPT ( logistically they can't )

so can someone tell me who has just returned to white bay ... thanks...

Joanne

Jo, we docked there a couple of months ago and they had trolleys there, not a lot so hopefully they got some more

• 2 weeks later...
We have used OPT, barrangaroo and white bay. We say white bay was the best yet very happy with the the terminal

and YES they have trolleys and plenty of easy flow through immigration with plenty of helpers

It is great to hear the new terminal is so good, lets hope they keep up the good work.:D

BTW, how are the transport options to and from the terminal, still only TAXIs or do they have shuttle buses as well now.

They're about a km away.

Last weekend's Sun-herald had this picture (and article) of happy travellers heading out for it:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/holiday-departure-lounge-is-anything-but-a-cruise-20130712-2pvqw.html

Yeah, the ferry would make it slightly better but the OPT is just so much more handier having the train network right there. :D

The perfect scenario......move the White Bay terminal to Circular Quay..problem solved:D:D

Welcome back to our little corner of CC! I've missed your wise comments here!

Gae

Wouldn't be surprising, but not quite the case.

It was actually decided by the previous Labor government, but supported by this government. Packer's bid came a bit later than when the decision was taken.

Nothing would surprise me with NSW Government deals.:D

Me either... but some used to grumble, say it wasn't good and Darling Harbour was better.

I am one of the ones that preferred Darling Harbour. I agree OPT is easier to get to but I have only left from there twice and both times we just seemed to queue, queue & queue AND both times, queues were held up due to computer breakdowns. NEVER had a problem at Wharf 5, Wharf 8 or our one and only departure from White Bay.

I am one of the ones that preferred Darling Harbour. I agree OPT is easier to get to but I have only left from there twice and both times we just seemed to queue, queue & queue AND both times, queues were held up due to computer breakdowns. NEVER had a problem at Wharf 5, Wharf 8 or our one and only departure from White Bay.

The staggered boarding has solved those issues.:D

Archived