Earliest room service breakfast?

Benpb

Can anyone confirm what the earliest time for room service breakfast would be on Equinox?

We have some excursions that mean we need to be out by 7.30am so ideally would like breakfast to be delivered at 6.30-6.45am.

Thanks.

We needed breakfast at 5am a few days. Used the door hanger to order DHs cereal and fruit and I ordered a club sandwich off of the 235hour menu and wrote in the time for delivery. The regular room service menu is listed as available 24 hours so that should be available. Always got our order on time.

Can anyone confirm what the earliest time for room service breakfast would be on Equinox?

We have some excursions that mean we need to be out by 7.30am so ideally would like breakfast to be delivered at 6.30-6.45am.

Thanks.

We always had coffee delivered at 6AM and always gave a couple dollars tip...it was there every day on time....:)

Wow! 5 AM breakfast!!?? Are you on vacation? LOL

Brings the fond memory back of rolling over in bed and reaching for the phone and ordering my coffee and it being there at the door before I could get out of bed.

Wow! 5 AM breakfast!!?? Are you on vacation? LOL

Brings the fond memory back of rolling over in bed and reaching for the phone and ordering my coffee and it being there at the door before I could get out of bed.

Yep, getting to see ports in Europe when the ships docks at 7. Going off on DIY tours before the heat and crowds. Great vacation including getting breakfast delivered to the cabin and then getting ready to be one of the first off the ship..... Those days were wonderful, train to Pompeiii and train to Rome. Had other days for sleeping in and relaxing. Priceless.

Was on the Equinox in June and the earliest listed time on the room service order form was 6:00-6:30am. We are early risers and I would circle the 6:00 time. Usually they would have it there by 6:00am promptly. Didn't think of requesting it even earlier, but you could always try. I bet they would accommodate your request.

We always order VERY early room service, eat, then go back to sleep! Then we enjoy a long breakfast at 10 or so in Blu or elsewhere. This holds us over until Mast Grill Burgers at 2pm, which keeps us stable until cheese and fruit is delivered to the room at 7 while we get ready to have dinner at 8:30!!!:D

Was on the Equinox in June and the earliest listed time on the room service order form was 6:00-6:30am. We are early risers and I would circle the 6:00 time. Usually they would have it there by 6:00am promptly. Didn't think of requesting it even earlier, but you could always try. I bet they would accommodate your request.

:eek: 6am will be plenty early enough!!! :eek:

Thanks. :)

Archived