Just had to say..

SweetestOne

I still catch myself choosing reruns of that over many of today's current shows.

Hopefully there won't be any Soup ****s onboard!! ;)

Just watch out for the bacon ****s in the morning at the buffet - they've been known to get a little stingy with the bacon. lol ;)

I'm the same way with those reruns. It's definitely a certain type of humor that people seem to either absolutely love or hate. I own the entire DVD set and bought them on the very first day each new season was released. :D

Have a fantastic cruise - I bet you're going to love it!

Just watch out for the bacon ****s in the morning at the buffet - they've been known to get a little stingy with the bacon. lol ;)

I'm the same way with those reruns. It's definitely a certain type of humor that people seem to either absolutely love or hate. I own the entire DVD set and bought them on the very first day each new season was released. :D

Have a fantastic cruise - I bet you're going to love it!

Bacon ****s?!?!! That's almost worse!!!! lol!

HA! You certainly ARE a fan!! That's awesome!

Thanks so much! I hope so!!! :)

TEN DAYS!!!!!

mbjD3_zps67f89afe.gif

Sorry. I just can't take it. Had to tell someone!!! :D

Congrats on your first cruise! You will have a blast. I came home from my 4-day cruise and a week later I booked a week cruise for the next year. It is addicting and now I usually have 2 or 3 booked at the same time. We try to fit them in when ever possible.:D:p

Congrats on your first cruise! You will have a blast. I came home from my 4-day cruise and a week later I booked a week cruise for the next year. It is addicting and now I usually have 2 or 3 booked at the same time. We try to fit them in when ever possible.:D:p

Thank you!! Oh my!!! That's awesome!!! This is a special trip for us (10 year anniversary, belated honeymoon, my birthday and first time away without the kiddos) so I'm not sure we'll be able to book again right away but I'm hoping that we'll love it enough to convince ourselves to plan another trip sometime in the future! I love coming on here and seeing everyone's signatures of all of their cruises. It's really neat to hear everyone's stories and see all of their pictures! :)

Thank you!! Oh my!!! That's awesome!!! This is a special trip for us (10 year anniversary, belated honeymoon, my birthday and first time away without the kiddos) so I'm not sure we'll be able to book again right away but I'm hoping that we'll love it enough to convince ourselves to plan another trip sometime in the future! I love coming on here and seeing everyone's signatures of all of their cruises. It's really neat to hear everyone's stories and see all of their pictures! :)

It was our first trip without the kiddos also. I had no problem booking one right when we got back for the next year. Now we try to alternate years to take the girls as it is expensive to take all 5 of us. They went for the first time last Nov and are hooked just like we are. LOL! Our Sept cruise is without them and we are soooo looking forward to that one. Have a great time and hopefully when you get back your kids will ask when you are going again as they had so much fun while you were away. That's exactly what happened to us. They love my mom coming to stay with them...they are counting down the days also. :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It was our first trip without the kiddos also. I had no problem booking one right when we got back for the next year. Now we try to alternate years to take the girls as it is expensive to take all 5 of us. They went for the first time last Nov and are hooked just like we are. LOL! Our Sept cruise is without them and we are soooo looking forward to that one. Have a great time and hopefully when you get back your kids will ask when you are going again as they had so much fun while you were away. That's exactly what happened to us. They love my mom coming to stay with them...they are counting down the days also. :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Alternating years is a great idea!! I can imagine 5 would be very expensive!! I'd like to wait to take our kiddos until they get a bit older, right now they are 5 and 6. I think their first big trip will be next year to Disney.

Thanks so much! I hope you guys have a blast on your alone trip!! Hopefully the kiddos will have a ton of fun while the hubs and I are gone, they will be on their first camping trip with the Grandparents. Right now, they just keep asking to come with. They saw a commercial of Atlantis..and all they talk about is going there to play with dolphins lol.

Archived