setsail form, where is luggage tags?

Hi All,

I printed out my setsail form, and I thought the luggage tags would print out as well, but they did not.

I know I have alittle over 2 months before we go, but do the tags come out closer to the cruise, or did I miss something.

The form I did get printed out, is the cruise ticket contract, and the onboard expense account.

Thanks for any help on this,

:confused:

Hi All,

I printed out my setsail form, and I thought the luggage tags would print out as well, but they did not.

I know I have alittle over 2 months before we go, but do the tags come out closer to the cruise, or did I miss something.

The form I did get printed out, is the cruise ticket contract, and the onboard expense account.

Thanks for any help on this,

:confused:

Your luggage tags will be included in your cruise e-docs which will be available approx. 49 days from departure. There will be a sample tag included that you can make copies of.

In addition to what Patti has mentioned, Royal has also added a "Print Paper Luggage Tag" button on the same page as the SetSail pass. The button shows up at about the 49 day mark and prints only the single page with your luggage tag.

Bob & Patti, for some reason, Princess shows their earlier, like 75 days out regarding the Docs and Tags. I was able to print my Tags for the upcoming Coastal at 74 days. You would think they would be closer together.

Gay

We're new to RCI and found it a bit odd that the cruise docs would come out days/weeks later than the SeaPass availability. Like Princess, on Carnival as soon as you make final payment, the docs, Fun Pass (equivalent to SeaPass) and luggage tags are available to print. Oh well, no problem I suppose, just different. :)

In addition to what Patti has mentioned, Royal has also added a "Print Paper Luggage Tag" button on the same page as the SetSail pass. The button shows up at about the 49 day mark and prints only the single page with your luggage tag.

That's good to know! Thanks!!

joepeka, I don't know why Royal is differant then Princess, when I printed out my Cruise Planner as they call it, ( Set Sail Pass w/ Royal), the Docs and Tags would be ready 75 days out, I was actually ready to print the tags at 74, whats a day.:) Patti & Jim are saying 49 with Royal. Even though we sail almost exclusively with Royal our cruise next March will be the first time we have had to print tags with them.

Ummm, just out of curiosity why would you print your luggage tags out 74 days before departure, even 49 days seems excessive?:confused: Your probably just going to lose them and have to print them up again once you pack, just say n :D

Ummm, just out of curiosity why would you print your luggage tags out 74 days before departure, even 49 days seems excessive?:confused: Your probably just going to lose them and have to print them up again once you pack, just say n :D

Not me..... ;)

I just think it's a bit strange that the SetSail pass and the larger cruise docs package wouldn't be available at the same time, right after final payment. Maybe RCI has a good reason for releasing the cruise docs later.... I don't care really, just found it odd given how other lines handle it.

OK 49 days for luggage tags. Carnival is different, as soon as cruise is paid you can print out everything. The last time I cruised with RC, I did not have to wait. I guess its been changed.

Thanks for the info.

We've been waiting for our cruise e-docs for our forthcoming cruise. I found I was checking daily after 49 days but nothing was available. When I questioned our TA they contacted RCI who told them that docs are now issues 30 days before. We got them eventually 27 days before cruise.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Forums mobile app

We've been waiting for our cruise e-docs for our forthcoming cruise. I found I was checking daily after 49 days but nothing was available. When I questioned our TA they contacted RCI who told them that docs are now issues 30 days before. We got them eventually 27 days before cruise.

Maybe it's different in the UK, but we've got upcoming cruises and they both had docs appear at 49 days.

Archived