Seaborn in February

We are looking to take a cruise on seaborn pride in f eb. The cruise has a nice itinerary and love the begin in st Martin and end in Aruba. My only concern is that this will be among the last cruises offered under the sea dream stewardship. Should I be concerned bout lower standards for this cruise

Steve

We are looking to take a cruise on seaborn pride in f eb. The cruise has a nice itinerary and love the begin in st Martin and end in Aruba. My only concern is that this will be among the last cruises offered under the sea dream stewardship. Should I be concerned bout lower standards for this cruise

Steve

No I believe that Seabourn will uphold all standards necessary for you to have an enjoyable cruise....the itinerary is amazing and I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

Steve

Do note that this cruise is run by SEABOURN, not SEADREAM - very different animals, and if you know Seadream you might be disappointed (or not!):)

Archived