New contact information

lindaler

I was reading Chris Elliot's page and today he lists some ways to contact the top executives for the Carnival Corp which is the parent company of Holland America. Just thought someone might like to know this information. It is at this link or just look up Christ Elliot.

http://elliott.org/contacts/carnival/

I think the title of your thread is not clear enough for posters to even read it..But thank you for posting the information..

For inquiring minds..Christopher Elliott is a Consumer Advocate & a Journalist..His Bio says he mediates travel disputes..

Things which stand out in his articles:

Mr. Elliott states that it's a good idea to go directly to the cruise line first to voice your complaint or query..

Only appeals should then be sent to Carnival Corp. & PLC..

He also states that typically with large companies it takes 6 to eight weeks to get a reply..

IMO his article about ” how to fix your trip” is excellent!

http://elliott.org/help/how-to-fix-your-trip/

Betty

I think the title of your thread is not clear enough for posters to even read it..But thank you for posting the information..

For inquiring minds..Christopher Elliott is a Consumer Advocate & a Journalist..His Bio says he mediates travel disputes..

Things which stand out in his articles:

Mr. Elliott states that it's a good idea to go directly to the cruise line first to voice your complaint or query..

Only appeals should then be sent to Carnival Corp. & PLC..

He also states that typically with large companies it takes 6 to eight weeks to get a reply..

IMO his article about ” how to fix your trip” is excellent!

http://elliott.org/help/how-to-fix-your-trip/

Betty

This link needs to be seen by everyone that is concerned about the wine policy. I know a lot of people are upset and rightly so, but they need to have a cool head when writing their letter. This link has some good suggestions on who to write to first and so on.

This link needs to be seen by everyone that is concerned about the wine policy. I know a lot of people are upset and rightly so, but they need to have a cool head when writing their letter. This link has some good suggestions on who to write to first and so on.

Agree, but unsure if I should start a new thread as don't want to add fuel to the fire..If others think another thread is appropriate, I'll start one..

Betty

Agree, but unsure if I should start a new thread as don't want to add fuel to the fire..If others think another thread is appropriate, I'll start one..

Betty

Just click the red triangle on your first post and ask Host Walt to please change the title. I am sure he will do that for you:D

btw - I followed protocol:D I wrote guest services first and when I got my reply and I then went to the officeofthe president.

His article has good recommendations and is the standard way to approach things:D

Just click the red triangle on your first post and ask Host Walt to please change the title. I am sure he will do that for you:D

btw - I followed protocol:D I wrote guest services first and when I got my reply and I then went to the officeofthe president.

His article has good recommendations and is the standard way to approach things:D

Thanks Jacqui, but don't think it would be appropriate for me to ask for a title change, since I did not start this thread..The poster who started it figured we should all have Carnival Corp's contacts..My post is only pointing out the correct procedure for registering a complaint per Christopher Elliott..

Cheers...Betty

Thanks Jacqui, but don't think it would be appropriate for me to ask for a title change, since I did not start this thread..The poster who started it figured we should all have Carnival Corp's contacts..My post is only pointing out the correct procedure for registering a complaint per Christopher Elliott..

Cheers...Betty

oops:o you are right - I guess when you asked I forgot who started it:o:D

well, maybe the op will take a look and request - otherwise - no worries:D

I stared this thread and went back to figure out how to change the title but couldn't find a place to do it after reading some of the comments. I didn't mean to present things in the wrong way but thought this was important information someone might want to know. If there is others who know how to put the information where it is always available then by all means go for it. I follow Chris Elliot for travel information so use his advise a lot but I thought others could benefit from some of his information. If I included too much or too little I am sorry. I was just hoping to be helpful.

I stared this thread and went back to figure out how to change the title but couldn't find a place to do it after reading some of the comments. I didn't mean to present things in the wrong way but thought this was important information someone might want to know. If there is others who know how to put the information where it is always available then by all means go for it. I follow Chris Elliot for travel information so use his advise a lot but I thought others could benefit from some of his information. If I included too much or too little I am sorry. I was just hoping to be helpful.

He has some tips which could be helpful to some at a future time as well.

No worries - it's always good to share info and nothing wrong with trying to be helpful:D

lindaler...Welcome to Cruise Critic..

IMO this is an excellent thread & many on CC will welcome this info..Don't mean to criticize you..You will not be able to change the title but Host Walt might be able to do it for you..

I can't ask him to change it but you can..If you want it done send an e-mail to him & ask if it could be changed by either him or Laura (who is the Community Manager) You may get more people reading your thread..

Chris Elliott's travel info is very helpful & I think many others on Cruise Critic would like to know about it..If you decide to e-mail Host Walt tell him you started the thread & perhaps more posters would read it if the title was changed..The URL you posted actually tells people how to go about registering a complaint to HAL & ultimately Carnival Corp..

His e-mail address is: HostWalt@CruiseCritic,Com

If you would rather I start a new thread, I'll be glad to do it for you, but will use your original post as a starter..Just let me know..Hope this helps & thanks for posting the info..

Cheers..Betty

lindaler...Welcome to Cruise Critic..

IMO this is an excellent thread & many on CC will welcome this info..Don't mean to criticize you..You will not be able to change the title but Host Walt might be able to do it for you..

If you would rather I start a new thread, I'll be glad to do it for you, but will use your original post as a starter..Just let me know..Hope this helps & thanks for posting the info..

Cheers..Betty

email sent, thanks Betty

Archived