guys burgers

golfer1903

All three of these are no extra charge and not to be missed!

Guy's Burgers

Not to be missed! Guy's Burger Joint on Deck 9 is open from Noon to 6:00 pm. This is by far the best hamburger we have enjoyed at sea! Hamburgers are hand-formed from fresh ground beef, grilled, and placed on a tasty bun. A condiment bar (with crispy bacon, grilled onions, mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, and other items) is located nearby to top off your burger. They also cook up some great fries to go with your burger.

Blue Iguana Cantina

Open from 7:30 am to 10:30 am for breakfast, and Noon to 2:30 pm for lunch. They offer made to order breakfast burritos and made to order normal burritos during the respective meal times. They also have a condiment bar with lots of fixings for your meal and well over a dozen different hot sauces. The burritos are very good. Hint: grab some bacon from the buffet at breakfast and they'll be happy to wrap it in your breakfast burrito. They don't have bacon at the Cantina.

Fish and Chips

Hint: Locate this early in your voyage. It's located on Deck 10, up the stairwell in the back of the Red Sail Restaurant. This "hidden" area has over 50 tables that are rarely used. We ate all of our meals up there. The Fish and Chips station is very good, and it will take most folks a few days to discover it. They offer the best soup on the ship, as well as fish and chips (skip the chips and grab the fries at Guy's Burgers instead), crisp fried oysters, and calamari zucchini maui onion fritters.

All three of these are no extra charge and not to be missed!

Guy's Burgers

Not to be missed! Guy's Burger Joint on Deck 9 is open from Noon to 6:00 pm. This is by far the best hamburger we have enjoyed at sea! Hamburgers are hand-formed from fresh ground beef, grilled, and placed on a tasty bun. A condiment bar (with crispy bacon, grilled onions, mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, and other items) is located nearby to top off your burger. They also cook up some great fries to go with your burger.

Blue Iguana Cantina

Open from 7:30 am to 10:30 am for breakfast, and Noon to 2:30 pm for lunch. They offer made to order breakfast burritos and made to order normal burritos during the respective meal times. They also have a condiment bar with lots of fixings for your meal and well over a dozen different hot sauces. The burritos are very good. Hint: grab some bacon from the buffet at breakfast and they'll be happy to wrap it in your breakfast burrito. They don't have bacon at the Cantina.

Fish and Chips

Hint: Locate this early in your voyage. It's located on Deck 10, up the stairwell in the back of the Red Sail Restaurant. This "hidden" area has over 50 tables that are rarely used. We ate all of our meals up there. The Fish and Chips station is very good, and it will take most folks a few days to discover it. They offer the best soup on the ship, as well as fish and chips (skip the chips and grab the fries at Guy's Burgers instead), crisp fried oysters, and calamari zucchini maui onion fritters.

which soup?

I couldn't wait for Guys Burger on the ship and BOY was I dissapointed. The burger was thrown together and was very greasy but the fries were excellent. I did not go back and eat another burger to give it anotehr try unfortunatley maybe next cruise. I did like the blue Iguana with the shrimp fajita and the fish and chips was great. I also agree get the fries from guys instead of the fish and chips station

We usually eat lunch in dining room on embarkation day but I understand it is not open for lunch on carnival. Is guys burgers open on embarkation day? Not a fan of buffets.

Yes. Guy's Burger's was open on embarkation day on the Glory in May of this year. The MDR was not open on embarkation day.

I saw an old DDD show the other night. Guy was at a burger joint in San Diego where the burgers looked very much like the burgers at Guy's burger bar.

They were flat top grilled, there was a bacon patty, the burger was put on top of the pickles, onions, etc. and the lettuce was extremely finely shredded.

Since the show was several years old, I wondered if some of the burger bar ideas were borrowed.

does UK in Epcot count-- I want fish and chips from there when we go.

Never had fish and chips in England (I was a silly high schooler when I visited England and remember going to get pizza and McDonald's a couple of times for lunch SMH) but the fish and chips at Epcot were very good :D

Anyone else think the shredded lettuce on the burgers is unusual ?

Nope. I remember this place called Del Taco...omg...they had the best burgers and the lettuce was shredded. It was soooooooooooooooooo good. I hate they closed.

When I was in LA some years ago I saw several Del Taco's thinking it was the same establishment that was once in Houston....it wasn't. :(

And though I don't eat soup (I can't remember who commented about the food servings at Fish & Chips), I never noticed soup on the menu for the one on Valor. They also didn't have the other things you mentioned. All they had was fish, chips, fries, and sushi.

I saw an old DDD show the other night. Guy was at a burger joint in San Diego where the burgers looked very much like the burgers at Guy's burger bar.

They were flat top grilled, there was a bacon patty, the burger was put on top of the pickles, onions, etc. and the lettuce was extremely finely shredded.

Since the show was several years old, I wondered if some of the burger bar ideas were borrowed.

I have heard he copied them from somewhere in California, so probably.

Archived