Question on Princess FCD Availability

Cruisingisthebestfun

When processed, you will receive an E-main confirmation. Depending on the cruise consultant it may or may not be within 24 hours.

Once you receive the confirmation, you know it has been processed.

Remember that you can always book the cruise onboard and then xfer the booking to your TA and get your TA's pricing and benefits.

You can even have the booking assigned to your TA at the time you make it on board. When you can contact your TA, you can then get the real pricing the TA will offer.

When processed, you will receive an E-main confirmation. Depending on the cruise consultant it may or may not be within 24 hours.

Best ever was with Sylvain Couture(sp?) as Future Cruise sales.

St. Thomas morning. I filled out FCC form and put it in

the drop box around 08:00.

Walked into town. Checked my email around 10:00

-- had FCC confirmation.

St. Thomas morning. I filled out FCC form and put it in

the drop box around 08:00.

Walked into town. Checked my email around 10:00

-- had FCC confirmation.

Where is Sylvain? When I last saw him he said he was leaving Princess. I guess he returned. I agree. He's the best. Personality too.

Where is Sylvain? When I last saw him he said he was leaving Princess. I guess he returned. I agree. He's the best. Personality too.

I could check -- I think he is FoF on facebook.

I think he has done every job on princess.

Front desk, cruise staff, future cruise sales.

Those were the ones I had seen him doing -- he mentioned

a couple more that I have forgotten.

I could check -- I think he is FoF on facebook.

I think he has done every job on princess.

Front desk, cruise staff, future cruise sales.

Those were the ones I had seen him doing -- he mentioned

a couple more that I have forgotten.

I don't do Facebook. Anybody know which ship he's on now?

Does anyone know how soon the FCD becomes available to use if I purchase it on the ship? My plan is to use the FCD with an internet TA as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!:)

I've bought them on board and used them on board. Sometimes simultaneously.

He is great. He seems to really want to tailor the cruise to the passenger and find the right fit.

I found his card and you spelled it all correctly. A+ in spelling.

Thank you everyone for your help and clarification! When I called Princess they said it could take up until the time we disembark (+2-3 days) off the cruise ship which would be 14+ days!

Hopefully it will be a shorter time. They often quote the longest possible time just in case. Good luck.

Thank you everyone for your help and clarification! When I called Princess they said it could take up until the time we disembark (+2-3 days) off the cruise ship which would be 14+ days!

Absolutely wrong information. You could have used them immediately. Don't you have a copy of what you bought? Each one has it's own ID number and you can just give that to your TA. It also should be listed in your personalizer under credits.

We are trying to purchase FCC while on a cruise next week. Our plan was to book (ASAP)a last minute cruise with an Internet TA after we purchase FCC. Sounds like the best way would be to purchase FCC and book directly with Princess

If you book with Princess at the time you get the FCC, then, since it is a last minute cruise, you will be unable to xfer it to your TA to get any discount or amenity your TA offers.

However, if you wait until you can contact your TA, the cruise you want may already be full and there will be no opportunity to make the booking.

Pia,

We are trying to purchase FCC while on a cruise next week. Our plan was to book (ASAP)a last minute cruise with an Internet TA after we purchase FCC. Sounds like the best way would be to purchase FCC and book directly with Princess

Yes, you need to book with Princess. But if there's enough time, you can still turn booking over to a TA. It all depends on what is "last minute."

And the TA would be happy to get an already done booking handed to them.

The poster wants to book a "last minute cruise" which sounds like it is after final payment date and payment would be 100% due when booked. Such a booking cannot be transferred to a happy TA.

Archived