Suite Perks for Century

Cruise Fanatic

We are considering booking a Sky Suite on the Century for a Hawaiian Cruise. This would be the first time sailing with Celebrity.

I did read the list of "Perks" that go with the suite, my question is on the 24 hour complimentary dinning, can one order dinner served in their suite? Also is there a special restaurant for breakfast for suite passengers?

We are considering booking a Sky Suite on the Century for a Hawaiian Cruise. This would be the first time sailing with Celebrity.

I did read the list of "Perks" that go with the suite, my question is on the 24 hour complimentary dinning, can one order dinner served in their suite? Also is there a special restaurant for breakfast for suite passengers?

Suite passengers may have breakfast in Blu, the restaurant for Aqua Class.

We sailed to Hawaii last year in a Sky Suite on Century (and loved it!). Your Butler is available to serve you dinner in your Sky Suite. They will also serve it to you in courses, which is very nice. You can also be served inside the cabin or out on your balcony. The butler will set a nice table w/tablecloth and all (this includes any meal, not just dinner).

Century does not have the BLU restaurant another poster mentioned, so there is not a special venue on this ship for breakfast for suite passengers. Past passengers who have reached Elite status have a private continental-type breakfast available, which is usually served in one of the lounges on the ship, depending on how many Elites are on board for that particular sailing. Sometimes, but not guaranteed, the ship's Hotel Director will include any Suite passengers, regardless of their past passenger status, to the Elite breakfast and/or afternoon cocktail hour. But this is not an across-the-board company policy and is left to the discretion of the Hotel Director on each ship.

Also new to Celebrity and wondering if they have afternoon tea and if this can be served in Sky Suite?

I guess I would ask your butler about that. Afternoon tea is available in the buffet (scones, small sandwiches, etc.). Never occurred to me to ask our butler to bring it to the cabin. Your butler will come around with treats in the afternoon, but no scones.

Generally there is a formal tea once a cruise. Depending on your level in the Captain's Club, it will either be free or there will be a charge. I've gone twice and found it not worth it. The same treats are served in the buffet and you don't have to wait forever for the scone cart to come around. If they were to serve real tea (made from tea leaves as opposed to from tea bags), it might be worth it.

The Butlers usually come around with their tea service carts to the suites around 3:00-4:00pm each afternoon. We rarely indulge, but it's a nice service option available in the suites. Enjoy if you do decide to indulge! ;)

Thank you, Linda, for your reply. As long as I can find scones somewhere I'm good. Looking forward to my first experience with a butler after many years of cruising.

Enjoy your butler! They're a real treat. For some reason, the Infinity this spring never had a selection of cookies out like all the other ships do. But our trusty butler always had cookies in the afternoon! Since the Cookie Monster and I are close relatives, that made me very happy.

Sometimes, but not guaranteed, the ship's Hotel Director will include any Suite passengers, regardless of their past passenger status, to the Elite breakfast and/or afternoon cocktail hour. But this is not an across-the-board company policy and is left to the discretion of the Hotel Director on each ship.

how are you informed if this is the case? note in the cabin?

Archived