14 th deck on Allure

tinkr2

I'm under the sports deck on Allure in 14715. Is this going to be a nightmare for noise? Help....

It certainly could be...and a reason this isn't a sought after deck for most..Hopefully it won't be a problem for you on your cruise.

It certainly could be...and a reason this isn't a sought after deck for most..Hopefully it won't be a problem for you on your cruise.

Thanks. I do not know how I did not notice this when booking. Oh well, I have the drink package so maybe I'll be passed out at night.:eek:

Are you being helpful? bc all I see is you posting this" is on the wrong board"...all over the place. How is this not a cabin selection question?

You are very correct to have posted it here..Yes, you could have specifically posted it on the RCI board but it could easily have been lost in the many posts and subjects on that thread..

There are some posters that give blanket generic answers telling you to "look further, use the search function or post this elsewhere"...Note their high "thread count" and I'm not talking about sheets ;)

Enjoy your cruise regardless of cabin location...and Cheers :D

Archived