Noise from Promenade

sea_u_onboard

I booked a mini suite on the Caribbean Princeson Deck 8 (Emerald) aft. Are we going to hear a lot of noise from the Promenade deck? Is one side better than the other?
I have never heard anything from Promenade deck while outside on my Emerald deck balcony.

I've never heard any noise from the Promenade deck when I've been in an Emerald mini. I guess I may have heard people talking if they're at the rail, but you can hear people talking all around you.

Looks like this may be your first Princess cruise. Welcome. I hope you enjoy.

I agree with the above posters. We always book Emerald deck mini's and we've never had a noise issue. You can occasionally hear a conversation below if you're sitting in port, but when the ships in motion there's enough background noise that someone would need to be really loud to hear them over the soothing water sounds. You'll love your room!

Hmmm...I read this differently than the other posters. I thought the OP was asking about noise from the Promenade Deck venues, not the outside promenade itself. If that is the case, then definitely choose a cabin on the starboard side, as the stage in on the port side and music there can continue iuntil quite late.

I booked a mini suite on the Caribbean Princeson Deck 8 (Emerald) aft. Are we going to hear a lot of noise from the Promenade deck? Is one side better than the other?

We have never heard noise from the Promenade deck on an Emerald deck balcony or any other balcony for that matter (Venues or otherwise).

I want to know about noise coming from the venues on the Promenade. We are on the port side. It sounds like I may want to change to the opposite side.

I had a mini on the port side of the Sapphire Princess and never heard a sound, but it is possible to hear sound, or more likely bass percussion, from Club Fusion if you have one of the back minis. They are right over the stage. There are several threads on the subject. Most often people say the sound ends before midnight, but I'm sure it can be annoying to some people. Some people have said they enjoy it. Some say they've never even noticed it. If there's a chance it will bother you then move to starboard.

Archived