Question? Uniworld all inclusive

amd1234

Next June we are cruising On Uniworld our second River Cruise with Uniworld. In 2014 Uniworld will be all inclusive,drinks gratuities etc. Question does anyone know if this includes the optional excursions?

I would imagine those will be for additional cost to the passenger.

Cole

Next June we are cruising On Uniworld our second River Cruise with Uniworld. In 2014 Uniworld will be all inclusive,drinks gratuities etc. Question does anyone know if this includes the optional excursions?

when you cruised with them the first time was that recently? were gratuities included then ? did prices increase considerably since your last cruise ??

Im assuming you liked uniworld as you are cruising them again ... they are top on my list right now ...

If they are truly all-inclusive then I would assume that there can't be any optional extras.

We cruised this past June and it was fabulous. We had to pay for gratuities and optional excursions . Starting 2014 Uniworld will be All exclusive. We are paying about $300.00 more but we got a wonderful deal which included a French balcony. Cruising the Castle on the Rhine. We cruised Burgundy & Provence which was amazing. I will gladly answer any questions. We are hooked on Uniworld cruised AMA disappointed in the food..

We cruised this past June and it was fabulous. We had to pay for gratuities and optional excursions . Starting 2014 Uniworld will be All exclusive. We are paying about $300.00 more but we got a wonderful deal which included a French balcony. Cruising the Castle on the Rhine. We cruised Burgundy & Provence which was amazing. I will gladly answer any questions. We are hooked on Uniworld cruised AMA disappointed in the food..

Can we talk via email

Riandei161@gmail.com

• 4 months later...
That then answers the question. They are not all-inclusive.

By that definition are there any 'all-inclusive' cruises anywhere?

Regent ocean cruises have been 'all-inclusive' for some time now but there are still some options you can elect that will cost extra.

I'm not sure I'd actually want your version of 'all-inclusive' if it resulted in the removal of the option to pay more for some trips that were too expensive to be included at no cost ...

By that definition are there any 'all-inclusive' cruises anywhere?

Regent ocean cruises have been 'all-inclusive' for some time now but there are still some options you can elect that will cost extra.

I'm not sure I'd actually want your version of 'all-inclusive' if it resulted in the removal of the option to pay more for some trips that were too expensive to be included at no cost ...

You and I have crossed swords before Sir and I'm happy to challenge you on your assertions. If everything is included in the price, as it is with a number of companies these days, then that is all-inclusive. If you pay your cruise up front and during that cruise you are not offered any "optional extras" then that, I believe, is all-inclusive. Your other assumption has no foundation in fact. When I travel all-inclusive with my River Cruise company I found nothing was not included because it was too expensive.. My wife and I went to a 5 course dinner and concert in Vienna at a Palace included in the cost of the cruise. You may not want my version of all-inclusive but there are many that do. I certainly don't want yours.

This really isn't a matter of 'crossing swords' it was a genuine observation that I've yet to experience an 'all-inclusive' holiday where there was absolutely nothing that you could spend money on if you wished to.

In all cases you could happily go from the start to end of the holiday and pay nothing extra and have a great time doing it, but if you wanted to treat yourself to a 75 year-old cognac or pay extra for a once in a lifetime experience the options were there if you wanted.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with that and would prefer to have those options rather than travel without the choice ...

The 2014 brochure states fully hosted shore excursions (a part of their all-inclusive description) includes "Choice is yours, Go Active, Gentle Walking, Do as Locals Do and Village Day". I suppose if you want them to arrange something above and beyond these (your option, of course) you would be expected to pay extra. To me, there is plenty of choice in what is included.

You and I have crossed swords before Sir and I'm happy to challenge you on your assertions. If everything is included in the price, as it is with a number of companies these days, then that is all-inclusive. If you pay your cruise up front and during that cruise you are not offered any "optional extras" then that, I believe, is all-inclusive. Your other assumption has no foundation in fact. When I travel all-inclusive with my River Cruise company I found nothing was not included because it was too expensive.. My wife and I went to a 5 course dinner and concert in Vienna at a Palace included in the cost of the cruise. You may not want my version of all-inclusive but there are many that do. I certainly don't want yours.

Now folks let's play nice.;)

Cole

Scenic Tours is all inclusive, with one caviate there would be a charge for high end alcohol, now my husband is quite sure that I went to the school of how to find the most expensive and on our last Scenic cruise I did not manage to. There was plenty of excursion choices etc and the bar was stocked with decidedly good labels, you can also specify your preference for inclusion in your room mini bar, now that is about as all inclusive that you can get as far as I can see so far.