Is there a storm today?

Barb Nahoumi

We got to Boston with time to spare 14 kn't cruiesing yesterday. The ship hardly moved at Heritage Wharf, but they did keep the bow thrusters on to hold position as well as some new lines .

Cool beans. For some reason I was thinking Breakaway even though you were on Dawn.

We got to Boston with time to spare 14 kn't cruiesing yesterday. The ship hardly moved at Heritage Wharf, but they did keep the bow thrusters on to hold position as well as some new lines .

Very interesting. As I watched the webcam that night, I could not see any movement of the ship, but of course, it was pretty far away and it was rather dark. Ships have broken away from that pier, and in non-tropical weather, so I'm sure they took much caution.

Did they allow passengers out on deck, or otherwise ask you to restrict your movements during the night?

Theron

Very interesting. As I watched the webcam that night, I could not see any movement of the ship, but of course, it was pretty far away and it was rather dark. Ships have broken away from that pier, and in non-tropical weather, so I'm sure they took much caution.

Did they allow passengers out on deck, or otherwise ask you to restrict your movements during the night?

Theron

All decks were open . We did get off the ship to walk around the Dockyard . Very few people out and all the shops shut down . All aboard was changed to Wednesday morning .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived