Help...I can't print my luggage tags!!!

LauLau826

If you don't succeed, there is nothing to worry about - you can get the tags from the porter (just memorize your cabin number or have the cruise documents handy) when you arrive to the port. We always do that and never bother to print-n-fold the tags.

Every time I click on download e documents nothing happens. I am sorry if this has been up before. How do I get my luggage tags???

Have you already printed your E-docs? They are more important than your luggage tags. You need them to get into the cruise terminal. If you are leaving on Sunday, you need to get them printed before they disappear on the NCL website. (Usually 24-48 hours before your cruise date.) You can get luggage tags at the pier if you can't get them printed out.

Every time I click on download e documents nothing happens. I am sorry if this has been up before. How do I get my luggage tags???

Are you using the new website? I was having a problem with making my final payment and finally had to return to the old version. That site is still active and I find it much easier to use:

www5.ncl.com

Hope this works for you but don't worry if doesn't... you're on vacation soon it'll be fine...

Enjoy

I had trouble to. This was how I handled my error, not sure it will help you.

When you click on the link it says error but there is a field to enter your name and cabin number. Go ahead and enter it. Then I was able to print them. No idea why it said error because it did work.

I was never able to get the download e documents thing to work on the website either. I called and they gave me this link which worked fine.

http://edocs.ncl.com/edocs/

Hope that helps.

We never print luggage tags, the porters will make them up and attach before you let go of your luggage. We never get our boarding documents until we get to the pier either and never have a problem. We like to arrive late and the main crowd of 2000 are already through and on board that way 20 windows open and only a dozen other people in the terminal.

Archived