Enchantment of the Seas - trip report with pictures

CruisinCrow

Great review and pictures! Exactly what I want to do when we are in Nassau in November! I've heard a bit about safety concerns in Nassau...did you feel safe walking around!

Thank you! We've been to Nassau many times and have always felt safe walking around. We just follow the usual precautions - stay on the main roads during the daytime, don't wear or carry expensive items, keep an eye on your purse, etc.

We actually just got back from a weekend in Nassau and had a wonderful time. Looking forward to the next trip. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I know it's years since you posted but I came across your review when reading about things to do in Nassau on the Bahamas Board and saw your link. Im on Enchantment for a 4 nighter on Nov 2nd. Found your review very informative and definitely going to check out the distillary when in Nassau!

I'm looking at a 4 day cruise after we get back from Adventure in 2016, whatre your thoughts about doing such a short cruise and flying?

I'd do a B2B so you get at least 7 days.

Does the Jewel not do the Caribbean in Oct?

Jewel is doing 7 day Southern Caribbean cruises this October, out of San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Edited by clarea

I know it's years since you posted but I came across your review when reading about things to do in Nassau on the Bahamas Board and saw your link. Im on Enchantment for a 4 nighter on Nov 2nd. Found your review very informative and definitely going to check out the distillary when in Nassau!

Thank you, FirstCruise2331. Have a wonderful trip!

• 5 months later...