Tender tickets for suite passengers

marypa

Does anyone know if suite passengers get preferential bording passes for the tenders?

And are there any other "secret" extras suite passengers get that is not listed in the brochure

We travelled on Princess and found a whole host of things - like the Chefs table - that are a bit of a secret.....

Does anyone know if suite passengers get preferential bording passes for the tenders?

And are there any other "secret" extras suite passengers get that is not listed in the brochure

We travelled on Princess and found a whole host of things - like the Chefs table - that are a bit of a secret.....

I note that "Priority Tendering" has been removed from the list of official Suite Amenities, but I suspect that to be because it was never a process that worked smoothly in todays more egalitarian shipboard society.

That said, your Butler will be able to obtain Tender Tickets in advance, so that you will be able to proceed from your cabin to the tender lobby without stopping in a Lounge first.

In fact, I'd have to say that ALL of the Suite Extras that come to mind, from Canapés to Canyon Ranch Spa Deck Access will best be explained to you by your Butler. He's not just a glorified Cabin Steward, use him wisely but well ;)

We love the Chef's Table on Princess - some of the best food experience we'd had at sea. I think that La Reserve will exceed Chef's Table based on my knowledge of food on Oceania. :rolleyes:

What if 3 couples are in suites and 3 couples are not-are the 3 couples not in suites allowed to go off with Suite people if they are all going to be on the same private tour? Thank you!

I would strongly doubt it since we're talking about a SUITE perk and not a group perk.

Archived