MikeyA53

DSCN0201_zps8f26dcf5.jpg

DSCN0202_zps10086fc8.jpg

DSCN0206_zps11b6ce43.jpg

DSCN0207_zpsc954419b.jpg

She didn't want to come out

DSC_0064_zps478c9899.jpg

DSC_0065_zps90374105.jpg

Upon returning from the beach we used the hotel pool and enjoyed a bit more sun. At dinner, we went to P.F Chang’s which is located in the mall. We ordered five dishes recommended by our waiter and shared them, overall a very good meal. We finished the night by ordering a pay per view movie and enjoyed watching it with a bottle of our favorite wine.

Aug 23rd, 2013.

Tracy and I started the day with a workout. At 11 am, the four of us hopped on the water taxi and headed toward Las Olas Blvd. Ticket price are $20 per person and it’s good for the whole day.

There are different routes to choose from that give you access to both Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale beaches, shopping and dining. You can hop on and off at any of the many stops. At Gallery One, the taxis are travelling in two directions, up bound and down bound.

Our stop number was 9 and we wanted to go to 3, with possible stop along the way. The staff gave little commentaries on the mansions and yachts encountered on the route which was entertaining.

DSC_0072_zpsa8c54161.jpg

DSC_0066_zpsdfe5fd5d.jpg

DSC_0068_zps47f57956.jpg

DSC_0067_zps573bf967.jpg

DSC_0069_zps5cfc65c4.jpg

DSC_0070_zps6e10f73a.jpg

Edited by MikeyA53

Earlier today I just finished my first review but noticed you were starting on another one. Now that I'm finished, I've just seen yours up to this point and am subscribed. I've loved your past reviews and always look forward to the "next one". Your family always seems to have the best time and I love the great pictures that you get while on your cruises. I had a feeling that reviews took time, but wow, I had no idea until now. I have enjoyed reading reviews of all itineraries and ships for three years now and I have a much greater appreciation of the work that goes into them. Thank you again for taking the time and I'm looking forward to the rest.

The plan was to eat dinner at one of our favorite family restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory but a stop at a Yogurt Your Way self-serve ruined our appetite and we ended up going to the Galleria Mall later that evening and having a snack in the food court. Fortunately, Tracy and I found a specialty shop that had really good cheesecake.

DSC_0079_zps7a1d3b38.jpg

DSC_0080_zpsf4ec1273.jpg

DSC_0081_zpsfad1e350.jpg

DSC_0084_zps4efe5b8b.jpg

DSC_0082_zps922e55d7.jpg

DSC_0083_zpsaf0a2ce9.jpg

We had planned on doing multiple stops but the weather was very hot and humid and we decided to return to the hotel.

We saw this little guy while were waiting for our water taxi.

DSC_0089_zpsc8188958.jpg

DSC_0091_zps6b800a84.jpg

DSC_0092_zpse39bf3c9.jpg

DSC_0093_zpsdd1dc8df.jpg

DSC_0094_zps6c17aefc.jpg

DSC_0095_zpsd2bda47d.jpg

Woo Hoo a new Mike and family review!! Love following your reviews. We cruised the Breeze in May and it's our favorite ship of 18 cruises to date. Can't wait to see your pics of her.

Thank you, I loved the Liberty but like you Breeze is my new favorite ship.

Yay another Mike & Tracy family review!! You haven't even gotten on the ship yet and already it looks like you all are having a great time! Love the pictures! Can't wait to read the rest--keep it coming!!:):)

Thank you. This vacation was just as good as our big B2Bs in 2010.

Nice to see you back with another review!:) We also stayed at that DoubleTree before our Breeze cruise in July (we've stayed there before, too) and agree that it's a great choice. Looking forward to more review.

Heather

Thank you, we were very pleased with the hotel and location.