Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Wonderful pictures, Mike. I enjoyed all three of my sailings on the Liberty. She really is a pretty ship :) Looking forward to the rest of your review.

Thank you. I would love to cruise on her again someday. :D

Hi Mike,

I have been looking forward to your review! I wish y'all had gone with us to Alaska instead though! :p You would have been in picture taking heaven!

Since you can't join us on our Valentine cruise keep Hawaii September 18, 2014 in mind. I want to see my Canadian 'sister' (& you & the kids :D) again!

Hugs & 'almost kisses' from J.R. (& me)!!!

Juli

Hi Juli, I'm sure we'll see each other sooner than later. XOX

Can I just say I love your review on the Breeze , although I love all your reviews!! And the Breeze, she is quite a beautiful ship, we'll be sailing on her again come April! Just wanted to say real quick that as I was reading your review , my oldest daughter was in the back of me looking at the pics, she then says "ma, thats our airport their at"! I look at her and say "no its not why would they be at our airport ? They're from Canada"! Yeah as I read on and realized she was absolutly right!! LOL, dam kids !! So yes we are from Rhode Island so it did catch me by surprise to see your family in our neck of the woods!! Now I have to go on and continue reading :)

Can I just say I love your review on the Breeze , although I love all your reviews!! And the Breeze, she is quite a beautiful ship, we'll be sailing on her again come April! Just wanted to say real quick that as I was reading your review , my oldest daughter was in the back of me looking at the pics, she then says "ma, thats our airport their at"! I look at her and say "no its not why would they be at our airport ? They're from Canada"! Yeah as I read on and realized she was absolutly right!! LOL, dam kids !! So yes we are from Rhode Island so it did catch me by surprise to see your family in our neck of the woods!! Now I have to go on and continue reading :)

Thank you, just to clarify I am presently reviewing Carnival Liberty, once I'm done I will then do Carnival Breeze, both ships will be in the same review since it was a B2B. :)

Edited by MikeyA53

Silver Olympian Dining Room, Decks 3-4 aft.

The Conservatory Aft Atrium outside the dining room entrance, looking down from deck 4

DSC_0195_zps9634d711.jpg

Looking up from deck 3.

DSC_0194_zps0226f439.jpg

DSC_0227_zps4a011da1.jpg

DSC_0226_zps50cd8cf8.jpg

Deck 4 entrance to dining room.

DSC_0196_zpsb577f016.jpg

Hi Mike

Seems like a while since our Pride cruise

Great to see another cruise review from you. Looking over your (as usual) great pictures,

I really prefer the decor of the Glory over the Liberty. Glory seems classic and understated compared to Liberty.

Although we had a great Glory cruise this summer, there was a lot of fog .

(Who would have guessed - fog in the Maritimes ;).)

The other issue was that there were 3700 passengers on our cruise, approx. 123% of capacity.

For the most part it was fine, but My Time Dining and the comedy shows were very crowded.

How many were on your 2 cruises? Very crowded?

all the best

Rich

Edited by richstowe

Oh,my, I just found this and you have solved my question of: WHERE THE HECK HAVE MIKE AND TRACEY AND ARIELLE AND MITCHELL BEEN and WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO GO ON ANOTHER CRUISE! :eek::D Phew...so glad you are back and thank you for sharing another adventure with us. It is so nice to see families who spend time together as yours does. Looking forward to more! ;)