Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Well, I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review !!! My husband and I leave Yellowknife in a week and a half, headed to Miami for a few days pre-cruise, then onto the Breeze for a B2B. You are getting me sooooooooooo excited for our holiday !! Love your pictures and can't wait for the rest...

Glad you like it. You have quite a distance to travel, several stops and many hours of travel. When you travel that far you may as well make it worth it with a B2B. Hope you have a good trip and cruise. Mike

Still loving the review! We have a Cove balcony on the Breeze in January. I have two young boys and was wondering if I have a smoking neighbor if the smoke would be less likely to travel because the one side looks like it is almost a solid wall? Any thoughts?:confused:

The door are larger than on the other regular balconies so it may help a bit but if your in port with little or no breeze you will probably smell it. Good luck. Mike

We are going on this itinerary on the Breeze in April with kids 11 and 14. We went on Liberty Eastern in April 2012 , it was our first cruise. Can't wait to hear what you did in the Breeze ports. I have to ask how you managed to schedule gym visits in, I brought my fitness clothes last time, but never got a workout in. I'm also wondering what your son does on board when he stays while you are in port. My son is only 11, but I can see him wanting to stay of board when he is older.

SportSquare, deck 12 mid and aft.

SportSquare is made up of the SkyCourse, SkyCourt, SportSquare Bar, SkyGreen Mini Golf and the SkyTrack.

DSC_02422_zps5a3970ab.jpg

DSC_02142_zpsce750014.jpg

SkyCourt

DSC_02152_zpsf19074d9.jpg

DSC_02112_zps6d089fa3.jpg

DSC_02102_zps05104a1e.jpg

Spectator stands

DSC_02092_zps2fdbc6ea.jpg

We are going on this itinerary on the Breeze in April with kids 11 and 14. We went on Liberty Eastern in April 2012 , it was our first cruise. Can't wait to hear what you did in the Breeze ports. I have to ask how you managed to schedule gym visits in, I brought my fitness clothes last time, but never got a workout in. I'm also wondering what your son does on board when he stays while you are in port. My son is only 11, but I can see him wanting to stay of board when he is older.

Whenever it's a sea day or we get in port after 10 am, or we are not in a rush to get off the ship that gives us time to get to the gym. As for Mitchel I would guess he eats, sleeps and hangs around with other teens who doesn't get off the ship.

Love reading and seeing your pictures! We go on Liberty in 22 days and can't wait! We were going to do Breeze instead but I am worried with 4 kids 13,11,9,7, that it would be hard to o to a smaller cruise!

You might be right but eventually you should experience cruising on Breeze.