Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

I am so happy you guys enjoyed the Cove! Great Pics of the room too!

we have one booked as well and I am very excited to be so close to the water and all the action while in port!!

Your Breeze photos are great! Thank you so much I am getting very excited only 49 days to go!

Thanks!

Kory

Below Serenity on Deck 14 forward is Cloud 9 Spa. Cloud 9 Spa is separate from the Spa and Gym one deck below on deck 12. (No deck 13) There are additional fees to use what is offered in Cloud 9 Spa. I also believe that if you have a Spa Stateroom some of those facilities are free.

They have a small glass elevator and stairs near the rear of Serenity. This elevator and stairs goes from deck 11 to deck 15. It’s an easy access to Cloud 9 Spa for the three decks that have Spa Staterooms.

DSC_05752_zps765f223f.jpg

DSC_05742_zpsbe504db5.jpg

DSC_02872_zpsd7c3c816.jpg

DSC_02972_zps8d73a27a.jpg

We finished off the night by going to the Lido deck for a snack.

DSC_01192_zps93ffc684.jpg

DSC_01202_zps1755f8fc.jpg

Goodnight

DSC_00562_zps76da4234.jpg

Well that’s it for Carnival Liberty; we loved the ship and the 2.0 upgrades.

Next: Carnival Breeze

Good idea to do the liberty before the Breeze

Great review Mike! I was on the Liberty several years ago and soon I will be on the Breeze.

Congrats to your daughter for being in the Legends show. One of our friends always auditions (and gets the part) of Frank. Our last cruise (Dream) he got the part of Frank and his daughter got the part of Britney. The show is even more fun when you know someone that is in it.

The Breeze looks like a really nice ship. I'm sure the 5 of us will enjoy it this January.

Hey, I am from Manassas too:eek: Small world, happy cruising!!!

Well, I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review !!! My husband and I leave Yellowknife in a week and a half, headed to Miami for a few days pre-cruise, then onto the Breeze for a B2B. You are getting me sooooooooooo excited for our holiday !! Love your pictures and can't wait for the rest...

I am so happy you guys enjoyed the Cove! Great Pics of the room too!

we have one booked as well and I am very excited to be so close to the water and all the action while in port!!

Your Breeze photos are great! Thank you so much I am getting very excited only 49 days to go!

Thanks!

Kory

Thank you. Your right I enjoyed being close to the action in the ports. In La Romana we had entertainment when arriving and leaving port and in Aruba we had a large group of pier runners. :D

Originally Posted by Gingee

What is the pink ball thing by the jello in one of the restaurants?

Sorry, I don't know. Maybe someone may know.:confused:

I think they are strawberry cake pops. And I think they only have them on the first day. They may have other flavors throughout the week. I believe I have seen some chocolate ones too.

Still loving the review! We have a Cove balcony on the Breeze in January. I have two young boys and was wondering if I have a smoking neighbor if the smoke would be less likely to travel because the one side looks like it is almost a solid wall? Any thoughts?:confused:

Originally Posted by Gingee

What is the pink ball thing by the jello in one of the restaurants?

I think they are strawberry cake pops. And I think they only have them on the first day. They may have other flavors throughout the week. I believe I have seen some chocolate ones too.

They had them on our 2/2013 Miracle cruise and our 5/2013 Splendor cruise for the lst time. They also have chocolate. I am not exactly sure what they are. Kind of a squishy/spongy cake. Or like a soft marshmallow consistency. Hard to explain. They are the kind of things you keep eating to see if you like them, know what I mean?? :eek::cool::rolleyes::p:o