Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Then 3-4 months before the cruise I found out on Cruise Critic that on our itinerary (southern), it was the port side that faced all the ports.

HI Mikey,

Really enjoyed your Liberty review. Like I told you I’ll do the same itinerary latter by the end of year.

In your Liberty cruise with side of the ship you recommend, Port or Starboard? Right now I have a port cabin!

Thanks

Hey Mike,

Fellow Canuck here..........leaving on the BREEZE on Oct. 26th.:D

Looking forward to your pictures and insight on the Carnival Breeze.:rolleyes:

thanks for all of the great previous reviews. I enjoy them a lot and find them very helpful.. All the best to the family.:)

B.

Thank you, enjoy your cruise. :):)

loved your review so far and looking forward to the next part about the Breeze as we are going on her in December for our 10th anniversary :-) and in our first cove balcony :-)

Thank you. Hope you have a memorable 10th. :)

Great review Mike! I was on the Liberty several years ago and soon I will be on the Breeze.

Congrats to your daughter for being in the Legends show. One of our friends always auditions (and gets the part) of Frank. Our last cruise (Dream) he got the part of Frank and his daughter got the part of Britney. The show is even more fun when you know someone that is in it.

The Breeze looks like a really nice ship. I'm sure the 5 of us will enjoy it this January.

Mike,

As you review the breeze, I'm curious if you ever found being on deck 2 inconvenient. I like to book one deck above or below the Lido typically, but the close, unobstructed view to the water is appealing!

Like you I prefer to be in between deck 5 and the lido deck. However If I cruise on a Dream class ship again I will go with the cove balcony. The view out weight the convenience for us.

Love the review of the Breeze so far mike we have a cove on deck two also not far from yours can't wait keep up the good work.

Did you try the Blue iguana?

Thank you, I assume you mean the cantina rather than the bar, yes we had breakfast there one morning, it was very good.

HI Mikey,

Really enjoyed your Liberty review. Like I told you I’ll do the same itinerary latter by the end of year.

In your Liberty cruise with side of the ship you recommend, Port or Starboard? Right now I have a port cabin!

Thanks

From my research it doesn't matter because the ship may dock differently at each port. Breeze on the other hand usually docks the same way, each time on the southern itinerary.

Great review Mike! I was on the Liberty several years ago and soon I will be on the Breeze.

Congrats to your daughter for being in the Legends show. One of our friends always auditions (and gets the part) of Frank. Our last cruise (Dream) he got the part of Frank and his daughter got the part of Britney. The show is even more fun when you know someone that is in it.

The Breeze looks like a really nice ship. I'm sure the 5 of us will enjoy it this January.

Thank you, yes Breeze is really nice and I'm sure your going to love it. Mike

As per my usual routine it was time for exploring/photographing the ship. Starting from the top deck I immediately went to Serenity before it got busy. The adult only area is located on deck 15 forward.

DSC_02572_zps3729ae00.jpg

DSC_02582_zpsc093166b.jpg

DSC_02592_zpsffa2cd4b.jpg

DSC_02602_zps0cabfc74.jpg

DSC_02612_zps53cd79dd.jpg