Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Thank you for doing another great review! I'm wanting to cruise on the Breeze but don't know when that will be. Just finished school and searching for a new job. It will be a long wait.:eek:

On the Breeze those orange chairs near the waterworks area were they comfortable?

Will you find it hard to sail anything other than the Breeze?

Also which ship that you've sailed was your favorite?

Also on the upper decks are Camp Carnival deck 11 mid and the Italian restaurant Cucina del Capitano, deck 11 aft.

Camp Carnival is for kids ages 2-11. The camp is sub-divided into three age groups, 2 to 5 years, 6 to 8 years and 9 to 11 years.

DSC_04122_zps8d646978.jpg

DSC_04132_zps88f33ac7.jpg

DSC_04142_zps1671dca9.jpg

We dined at the Italian restaurant Cucina del Capitano three times during the week. There are two entrances, one on deck 11 and one on deck 10. Entrance on deck 10

DSC_01712_zps470988d4.jpg

DSC_01832_zps80092975.jpg

DSC_01722_zps4f2cb81c.jpg

DSC_01732_zpsd844668a.jpg

DSC_01742_zps3687651a.jpg

DSC_01752_zpsdabb760e.jpg

Thank you for doing another great review! I'm wanting to cruise on the Breeze but don't know when that will be. Just finished school and searching for a new job. It will be a long wait.:eek:

On the Breeze those orange chairs near the waterworks area were they comfortable?

I never sat on them but I did touch one and it"s not hard plastic but rather a bit spongy and therefore it should be comfortable.

Will you find it hard to sail anything other than the Breeze?

Yes

Also which ship that you've sailed was your favorite?

Breeze

Still on the first day?

Yes and I will be for a while. I took 3600 photos on this trip and will be posting about 2000. The first day of the cruise is when I show photos of the entire ship so it takes a while. I'm presently at work doing a 10 hour shift. I try to post before, during my meal and after my shift. In fact I have posted every day since I started this review, even when Tracy had her birthday and when we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. Tracy and I are in the process of painting the inside of our house since we may transfer next spring. Next week we are going away for two days and I'm planning to bring my laptop so I can continue to post, that is if Tracy doesn't put her foot down and tell me to put it away. Therefore I'm asking everyone who is following the review to be patient, I have always finished my reviews and I'm commited to finishing this one as soon as possible. Mike :)

Yes and I will be for a while. I took 3600 photos on this trip and will be posting about 2000. The first day of the cruise is when I show photos of the entire ship so it takes a while. I'm presently at work doing a 10 hour shift. I try to post before, during my meal and after my shift. In fact I have posted every day since I started this review, even when Tracy had her birthday and when we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. Tracy and I are in the process of painting the inside of our house since we may transfer next spring. Next week we are going away for two days and I'm planning to bring my laptop so I can continue to post, that is if Tracy doesn't put her foot down and tell me to put it away. Therefore I'm asking everyone who is following the review to be patient, I have always finished my reviews and I'm commited to finishing this one as soon as possible. Mike :)

You slacker:D! I am enjoying every post and I will wait patiently for the rest. I hope Tracy does put her foot down and you two have a great 2 days away. Thanks for such a great review!