My Very First Cruise ( My Photo Review aboard the Carnival Fantasy) Oct 1-6, 2013

Shyhova

Shyvona, this was a fantastic review. You have blessed all of us with your thoughts, your wit and your love of life, don't sweat the small stuff attitude.

I can't wait for you to go on another cruise and write another review. In the meantime, I'm sure I will read this one more than once. Someone on the Facebook page for Carnival Cruisers just shared a link for your review and told others how funny it was ! You are famous now, look out.

I love the final dedication of this review to your girlfriend. The two of you are special to all of us. I won't have fruit on our next cruise without thinking of her. LOL

LOL, forgive the total misspelling of your name. I'm sorry, I was all off ! What I wrote, though, was right.

snip...Here's to all cruise newbies and veterans alike.......a toast...A huge FRUITY DRINK we all can share a sip out of....Say it with me..." To Cruising!!"........" TO CRUISINGG!!!!!!"

I did this review for the woman that has inspired me to get up get out and see the WORLD. Since we have been together I have been places I always wanted to go but always found a reason not to. Thanks Bae for inspiring me to do the things in life I always wanted to like getting my degree, standing at ground zero.....eating warm chocolate melting cake!!! I did this review for you and hope you like it. Love You.

P.S I'll be a C.C lifer now so hopefully this is the first of many guys. So hit me up if you see the green light on and everybody enjoy your next cruise!!!!!!!!! snip... Shyhova

Thank you for this wonderful review - love your humor & writing style! I totally enjoyed every word of your review, and especially the reminder that there is so much life out there to grab! We are truly blessed to be able to take these cruise vacations with our loved ones!

Cheers...to Cruising!!!

Best wishes to you & your family for your future adventures & successes!

Enjoyed reading your review a lot! Very entertaining reading lol. After my first cruise I was definitely hooked. As soon as I got back from my second cruise I couldn't stop thinking about going back on another. It's like living in a fantasy world when you are on a cruise. Good to see you had a great time!

I don't often comment on reviews after Ihave read them but I have to on this one. I even had to read some of them to my husband so he could laugh as well. It was a great review and great fun! I think you will have everyone wanting to cruise with you!

Edited by ManyMore

Wonderful review from a wonderful man! This was my fourth cruise but it was by far my favorite because I got to spend it with you.Thanks for inspiring me to enjoy the little things in life and for treating me like I'm the most important woman in the world. You hated on my fruit plates but I forgive you. Maybe you can share some of my pics with the other CC members.:)

I'm looking forward to our next cruise. Love you!:D

Wonderful review from a wonderful man! This was my fourth cruise but it was by far my favorite because I got to spend it with you.Thanks for inspiring me to enjoy the little things in life and for treating me like I'm the most important woman in the world. You hated on my fruit plates but I forgive you. Maybe you can share some of my pics with the other CC members.:)

Been waiting on this post....been so nervous lol. Now I know I did good if you like it. I can't wait till our next adventure. I love you!!!

:D

Wonderful review two from a wonderful man! This was my fourth cruise but it was by far my favorite because I got to spend it with you.Thanks for inspiring me to enjoy the little things in life and for treating me like I'm the most important woman in the world. You hated on my fruit plates but I forgive you. Maybe you can share some of my pics with the other CC members.:)

Aww, very sweet, Soror. You two are blessed to have found each other. It is clear that are a very special couple. Cherish each memory you make together.

I don't often comment on reviews after Ihave read them but I have to on this one. I even had to read some of them to my husband so he could laugh as well. It was a great review and great fun! I think you will have everyone wanting to cruise with you!

Thank you ManyMore!! Thank you for choosing my review to comment. I wish I could cruise with everybody!!!

Thank you for finishing this review! It was one of the best I have read on here and I cannot wait for our first cruise in April on the Legend.

Best of luck to you as you finish up your college work! Congrats!!!

I feel like I am saying goodbye to a friend! You need to start a blog so we can all follow your every day musings! You have groupies now or stalkers...whichever you want to refer to us as!

I am enjoying your report so much. I leave on my first ever cruise on Fantasy in about 3 weeks. I love your pictures.

I have a question I hope you can help with. When in Port in Nassau and Freeport, which side of the ship will be facing the city?

Back on the ship we got back to the room and this dude was like " Where yall been???"

IMAG0366_zps56042986.jpg

Get Down from there!!!

He never got down...Fido is a peeping tom...

IMAG0367_zps2445fca8.jpg

Who ashy @zz foot is that??...OoPS...Mines:)

Not the feet babe......NOOOOOO but the lotion is sooo close. See..look, just beyond those ashy feet!:(

Cheers my friend.

This is one of the best reviews I have read in a long, long time. I love your raw and honest truth.

Now here is my truth...cruise depression is going to settle in soon. Trust me on this. Lol. You keep looking for the towel animal every night, the little chocolates, room service tidying your room twice a day. Ahhh....12 days and I'll be on the Fantasy. So looking forward to it.

Can't wait to read the reset of your review. :D

PS...make sure your next cruise takes you to Half Moon Cay. ;)

Fun times!

IMG_4113.jpg.ba091bad923da3297dfcd8d7c7c1a918.jpg

IMG_4122.jpg.d3f02df0a999c95d3a0805a99623d02f.jpg

I have to remember your name. I so loved this review and your humor. I had to sneak and read this a few times at work a few times and just loved it.

Hurry up and book your next cruise so that I can look forward to reading your next review :D.

Seriously, welcome to our addiction and I'm glad that you enjoyed your first.

We chose self debark and decided to get out the door by 630am. CHarleston has a silent debakation. There are no announcements and if you choose to self-assist then they ask you to debark during the assigned times on your debarkation paperwork. Our level....Empress level(5) was 710am....They said that the elevators wouldn't work on our floor until that time...don't leave before then...blah blah blah.....They tell you that to try to avoid gridlock. We were up and leaving the boat by 6:45 and by 715 we were through customs and heading on the shuttle back to the car....PAINLESS.

My first cruise awesome. It was an experience that I will never forget and that I will surely try to duplicate. But that's the thing I think I have realized from review to review...Every experience is different...every ship has it's own unique personality, and I cant wait to experience all of them. My trip on the Fantasy may have been my first cruise ever but it will most certainly not be my last. Was it perfect? No....Was it what everyone had made it to be? For the most part....Was it a fantastic experience that I enjoyed every minute of?....ABSOLUTELY!! Here's to all cruise newbies and veterans alike.......a toast...A huge FRUITY DRINK we all can share a sip out of....Say it with me..." To Cruising!!"........" TO CRUISINGG!!!!!!"

I did this review for the woman that has inspired me to get up get out and see the WORLD. Since we have been together I have been places I always wanted to go but always found a reason not to. Thanks Bae for inspiring me to do the things in life I always wanted to like getting my degree, standing at ground zero.....eating warm chocolate melting cake!!! I did this review for you and hope you like it. Love You.

P.S I'll be a C.C lifer now so hopefully this is the first of many guys. So hit me up if you see the green light on and everybody enjoy your next cruise!!!!!!!!!

Shyhova

Great review! Now you need to get your next one booked!

-Matt

And, ah...the Disney Dream! I will be sailing on her in just under four months. Super Bowl Sunday! Woot Woot!

I wondered if anyone else caught on that it was the Disney Dream! I know the feeling of tailing this fleet. We were practically port by port with DCL Fantasy on CCL Dream and practically drooled over it. For some reason, it seemed SO MUCH BIGGER than the CCL Dream, not sure why? They are both pretty big. Well anyway we got set foot on that DCL Dream beauty about 5 weeks after the CCL Dream! It definitely and totally lives up to its reputation for us! First DCl and definitely not the last. And speaking of DCL Magic, with all her new 'work' with refitting multimillion $$ dry dock, she is looking QUITE nice and we can't wait to be sailing her in May!