Drink Package Question .. SORRY

Hi Everyone!

I apologize for posting yet another drink package question but I couldn't seem to find this specific information anywhere.

My question is, are the drinks that are served in pineapples poolside included? I know that the light up "specialty plastic" glasses are not included but I was wondering about this since it is not technically a glass. :confused:

Does anyone have any experience with this?

We have the package for the 6 night on the Independence.

Thanks in advance!

Desiree

were on the indy next week with the drinks package so if no one else knows i'll find out. :)

Magnex,

That would be great! Obviously, I will have many other choices if they aren't included, but it's something that popped up so I thought I would ask!

Enjoy Indy and keep her safe for us in December!

Best,

Desiree

You have me stumped on this one, I am not sure I have seen any drinks in recent years being served in a pineapple on RCCL, but hey I could easily be wrong.

I love pineapple and always ask for extra on my frozen drinks, so that is always an option.

Enjoy the packge, in my opinion its great Value if you like a few drinks a ay, the odd soda etc..

Do a little research pre cruise on various cocktails and what you might fancy, as long as you know what Is in them they can usually accommodate. It's a great way try try new drinks, flavorsetc. This of course is in addition to the various drink menus available throughout the shp.

Enjoy!

You have me stumped on this one, I am not sure I have seen any drinks in recent years being served in a pineapple on RCCL, but hey I could easily be wrong.

I love pineapple and always ask for extra on my frozen drinks, so that is always an option.

Enjoy the packge, in my opinion its great Value if you like a few drinks a ay, the odd soda etc..

Do a little research pre cruise on various cocktails and what you might fancy, as long as you know what Is in them they can usually accommodate. It's a great way try try new drinks, flavorsetc. This of course is in addition to the various drink menus available throughout the shp.

Enjoy!

I have seen the pineapple drinks served on the enchantment & monarch. I have not seen them served on other ships I've sailed on. (Not saying they don't but I always make a point to look for them)

Great question!

Ok, long as this is a drink package thread I will ask this question. My apologies if this has been answered somewhere before.

I believe on Celebrity the drink package is more expensive if you wait and buy it on the ship vs. before. Does RCL have the same policy?

My thanks for your help. :)

Happy cruising all!!

Ok, long as this is a drink package thread I will ask this question. My apologies if this has been answered somewhere before.

I believe on Celebrity the drink package is more expensive if you wait and buy it on the ship vs. before. Does RCL have the same policy?

My thanks for your help. :)

Happy cruising all!!

Royal's price is the same, either before the cruise or on board.

Hi we had the premium drink pkg this past summer on the Oasis and none of the drinks in special cups are included. You can get the drink they are serving in those cups but they will serve them to you in a regular glass. Of course you can get the special cup and drink for additional money. Like on labadee we wanted the labadoozies so we had to go to a bar and order them because the guys on the beach just had the ones already in the plastic rccl cups.

From Cruisingcrow's review of the Enchantment

It was much hotter that day than it had been in Port Canaveral, and after all that jumping I needed something to cool off. Oh, hello! They were selling pineapple drinks by the pool! I always wanted to get one of those. The pineapples were filled with a drink called the Dreamcicle, which had frozen pina colada, papaya, mango and rum. Perfect! Ron and I hung out on deck as the ship made its way into Nassau.

ry%3D480

Going by this list only frozen cocktails are included. Am i reading that right. Or are other cocktails eg caprioskas allowed.

Yes, cocktails other than frozen ones are included. I had never heard of a Caprioska before, but after looking it up, it appears to be similar to a Mojito, which is included in the package.

Thanks everyone for the great information! I was thinking that they might not be included since it is a specialty item. I too remember seeing them on the Monarch but have not been on any other RCI ship so I have no comparison.

I plan on keeping track of what I drink/prices to see how close I come in the end. Although that is not the reason I purchased the package I think it will be interesting to keep track (type A all the way!). I was a bartender in college so it's not unlikely for the BF and I to sit at a bar for a few hours each day and become friends with a certain bartender. This can quickly add up so the package was a no brainer.

Side note - if you are going to sit at the bar and enjoy a cocktail always ask your bartender if they have any bar tricks for you, in January on the Monarch we met Samson from Guyana (I still wish I had taken his info). He kept us entertained during our sea day with his impossible puzzles.

Thanks again for all of your help!

From Cruisingcrow's review of the Enchantment

It was much hotter that day than it had been in Port Canaveral, and after all that jumping I needed something to cool off. Oh, hello! They were selling pineapple drinks by the pool! I always wanted to get one of those. The pineapples were filled with a drink called the Dreamcicle, which had frozen pina colada, papaya, mango and rum. Perfect! Ron and I hung out on deck as the ship made its way into Nassau.

ry%3D480

Now added to my bucket list for Dec cruise, tks for sharing.

Archived