Quisine Restaurant

GailnBrad

I've never tried it, and I am tempted on our upcoming cruise. Judging by these comments, I get the feeling that people who would prefer to dine with Cary Grant rather than Lady Gaga would not enjoy this experience. Am I being overly simplistic?

I've never tried it, and I am tempted on our upcoming cruise. Judging by these comments, I get the feeling that people who would prefer to dine with Cary Grant rather than Lady Gaga would not enjoy this experience. Am I being overly simplistic?

Not necessariiy. The fact that I don't want any kind of music blaring so loud that I literally can't communicate with the person next to me or the waiter has nothing to do with Cary Grant or Lady Gaga.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=lady+gaga+duet+with+tony+bennett&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=FAA937738FFAA9381234FAA937738FFAA9381234

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

I love your analogy :D

I asked a question earlier on this thread which no-one has answered yet, would Qsine be appropriate for vegetarians, as we have several in our group, but would love to try it out?

I love your analogy :D

I asked a question earlier on this thread which no-one has answered yet, would Qsine be appropriate for vegetarians, as we have several in our group, but would love to try it out?

There is one maybe two vegetarian dishes on the menu from what I remember. Your best bet is to stop by the restaurant one night early in the cruise and speak to the maitre d' about the menu and vegetarian options.

Qsine is something that I've never thought I'd want to try, on our roll call recently a couple had to cancel - leaving the group Qsine with 2 slots open. So I'm thinking what the heck - we'll have a group of 11 and even if the food is mediocre - it should be FUN and I think that is the purpose of Qsine. I think this may be the "one and done" for us but looking forward to it!

There is one maybe two vegetarian dishes on the menu from what I remember. Your best bet is to stop by the restaurant one night early in the cruise and speak to the maitre d' about the menu and vegetarian options.

Thanks - good advice and will definitely do that.

Qsine is something that I've never thought I'd want to try, on our roll call recently a couple had to cancel - leaving the group Qsine with 2 slots open. So I'm thinking what the heck - we'll have a group of 11 and even if the food is mediocre - it should be FUN and I think that is the purpose of Qsine. I think this may be the "one and done" for us but looking forward to it!

I say go for it....this is exactly the kind of group I think would make Qsine fun....be prepared for lots of interesting food presentations but mostly average food....sharing with a large group would be a fun evening!!

I've been to Qsine on 3 occasions, always just as part of a couple, always enjoyed the meal and always left feeling very full!

We have ordered numerous items but cancel them at the point where we know we would not have room for dessert. Don't fill up on bread and fries.

It is a fun and more casual experience, though we also enjoy Murano for the service and Tuscan for the view. You can often get a reduction ofr the 1st night of the cruise but I don't feel the surcharge is high anyway for what you get.

Archived