Guy Fieri on Breeze-Food Network Today

winddawn

I know, that's why I thought it was weird they only had main courses

It looked staged to me, like they didn't really eat there

It looked like a segment for a talk show or something

We've been to the Steakhouse and they do have salads, side dishes and desserts, including steaks. Check out the steakhouse menu on Carnival 's website.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We have it recorded to DVR and have watched it 3 times so far I think. Cool to see the ship and have that anticipation. Some parts are definitely very scripted, but still fun to watch.

I have to admit that this show did its job - it convinced us to switch our cruise from the Valor to the Breeze! We were already on the fence because the Valor does not have the 2.0 upgrades, but seeing the Breeze convinced us we really did want the newer ship.

• 2 weeks later...
Now please just make sure you leave at least 3 Guy's Burgers for my friends and I. We board the week after you.....Nov. 17th. :D
Hope you enjoyed your cruise as much as we did ours!

You're safe on the Guy's Burgers, I only had 3 or 4 of them ;). They're pretty good but I think I like the old grill a little better. I also wish Guy's stayed open a little later than 6.

I did like the Blue Iguana pork tacos and for breakfast the tortillas with chicken (and other stuff) where the taco line is were also pretty tasty. On both add some hot salsa and a little extra cheese from the salsa bar and you're all set. The taco line was always a lot shorter than the burrito line when I was up there. I only wish they stayed open past 2:30 in the afternoon.

Maybe the best improvement Carnival has made is in the pizza! I realize everyone has a different idea of what good pizza is, but Carnival's old pizza never did it for me. Their new super thin pizza is really pretty good and very much improved in my opinion.

John

• 2 weeks later...
Any TR's or threads about this particular cruise? Would love to see what CC's members thought of all the filming.

I can't seem to find any through the search function.

Several friends were on the ship and lets just say I think much less of the guy now than than before.

• 1 month later...