MS Nieuw Amsterdam/Eurodam Sail-Away, Nov 10, 2013

aliaschief

We are on the ship! Weather is wonderful! Hope we get to leave on time.

We will be waving! I have on pink and my DH has yellow shirt and tan pants.

So excited :D

We will be sailing on her next week, so take good care of her. Who is the cruise director?

Good afternoon, everyone! DH (RumBoomer) and I are watching together. He's put the webcam up on our big screen TV, and it looks awesome :) . Three more Sundays, and we'll be on the NA, can't wait.

Edited by Mitwif

Just went out to do a bit of shopping. It's definitely winter here. Must be 10 degrees (50 for you southerners)! There are still some leaves left on the trees, though. They'll all be down soon. Wish it was warmer.

:eek: you call that chilly-- try 3 degrees C, and winds up to 60 clicks,, no more leaves, hopping the leaves on my lawn will move on down the street--:cool:

[quote name='myheart53']Thank you so much! Yes, we are on the Eurodam.[/QUOTE]

Could you do me a big favour, my heart? I have been so worried about our favourite bartender, Leia, who is from Cebu and her young daughter lives there with her mother. If she is on board (we first met her in the theatre, and then she moved to the Pinnacle bar), please tell her that Ann and Patrick are thinking of her, and praying for her family. That kind of flooding is so frightening, I went through it in Manila as a child. I imagine that the Filipino crew on board are all thinking more about their homeland than anything else!