Is it so???

Anniesails

icon1.gifTell me if its so on the Golden (fingers crossed)

I read on another thread that folks have been able to get hot eggs including omelettes, etc on the room service menu if you WRITE IT IN, never tried this and wonder if this is true on the Golden as well?? :confused:

progress.gif

Yes. We were on 14 day Golden to Hawaii this past April. Dh and I both received every thing we wrote in on breakfast card menu, from smoked salmon to eggs and bacon. We were not in a full suite, and did tip nicely with each delivery by the delightful smiling room service staff. Enjoy!!

After 10 Princess cruises, we still haven't tried this, but the standard breakfast fare is getting really boring. (We DO use it for our wake-up call - which didn't work well on the Royal, because they were always early.)

I think we might try it on the Emerald in January.... anyone have factual data on this re: the Emerald Princess?

You can add anything you want on the breakfast room service card, but not always guarantee that you'll get all. We do it often and usually just scrambled eggs, sometimes we get and sometimes we're notified that they couldn't do. Often it's not hot enough for us. You can try pancakes,etc. and you may get lucky. But often yogurts and sliced cheeses are easier to get.