LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing November 17th!

Chris,

Excellent pics. Great job. A little tortuous for me seeing as Oasis is sailing with us aboard in less than 60 days. These pics are going to make it seem longer since I want to be on board NOW !

Glad you're having a good time.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for following along. I am in the processing of trying to upload photos from this evening and there has still been no improvement in the wi fi. This is by far the hardest I have worked to try and keep everyone updated in real time. I fear this is what it is going to be like for the whole cruise. I only can hope there will be some improvement but I am not holding my breath for it.

That's it for tonight my friends. We arrive in Labadee tomorrow at 8 am and I have friends joining me at a Neille's Beach cabana I have reserved for the day.

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Would you please ask for a list of the number system for the cabanas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's it for now my friends! I may have to limit the number of photos I take to upload here just because the wi fi continues to be so slow. I don't want to let anyone down as I try to make my reviews the best I can possibly do.

Hopefully the wi fi will improve and soon. Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Great Pics, Chris ! I am loving your "LIVE" Keep up the good work. . .

I really miss Allure of the Seas :)

Radio

;);)

Good morning friends and welcome to day three of LIVE from Allure of the Seas! It's a bright and sunny morning here and we are beginning our arrival in Labadee. Looking forward to the day as I have a beach cabana reserved at Neille's Beach and friends will be joining me. :)

Good morning friends and welcome to day three of LIVE from Allure of the Seas! It's a bright and sunny morning here and we are beginning our arrival in Labadee. Looking forward to the day as I have a beach cabana reserved at Neille's Beach and friends will be joining me. :)

Don't want to wish my life away, BUT I sure wish that was all of us at our Nellie's Beach Cabanas. Still can't get over how fast they sold out for our Q cruise.

Hope you have an awesome day Chris!

As always on the first formal night, I honor my Pink Boa friends

DSC_0380_zpsfd96f738.jpg

The bartender says this was my James Bond look...

DSC_0382_zpsb3cb170a.jpg

PINK BOA CRUISERS are very happy that you honor us :) looking mighty fine with the pink fedora and pink tie and that PINK drink.

Bond...James Bond Have fun in Labadee today!!

Thanks again for sharing your time with all of us who are landlocked.