cruiseclues

Coral Princess Food or Music?

My food normally makes a "num num num" sound... but not sure if that is a problem or not? lol

I'll await other, serious, responses, as we'll be on the Coral soon, too.

When going through the Panama canal avoid the food as you'll miss seeing the locks.

However standing on the open decks to view the locks means you may have a problem hearing any music

Has anyone had any problems with the food or music recently with the Coral Princess going thru the Panama Canal? :)

You may have more problems with the rain!;)

john

My friends were on the Coral last month. They said they enjoyed the food. They did not mention the music.

Last April I was on the Coral thru the Canal and food was great, music very good in most venues, AND not a drop of rain.......Jim

I was on the 10/24 Coral Princess sailing. The food and music were great. Don't miss the production show "On the Bayou" - it is the best one.

Just got off yesterday (11-15-13) had a wonderful time Enjoyed the food and the music! Of course I wasn't eating or listening to music while actually going through the locks.........didn't want to miss that experience. The weather while going through the locks was sunny with some clouds.......later during the day, there was a short downpour.

Only disappointment during the cruise was that the Costa Rica stop was cancelled due to a general strike in that country :( .........but things like that happen and you just make the best of it.

If you want to go thru the Panama Canal right now, you'll have a better chance on the Island Princess. And they changed Music Directors a few days ago, so things might have changed. But I agree-the "On the Bayou" show is outstanding!

Just got off yesterday (11-15-13) had a wonderful time Enjoyed the food and the music! Of course I wasn't eating or listening to music while actually going through the locks.........didn't want to miss that experience. The weather while going through the locks was sunny with some clouds.......later during the day, there was a short downpour.

Only disappointment during the cruise was that the Costa Rica stop was cancelled due to a general strike in that country :( .........but things like that happen and you just make the best of it.

Did they substitute the Costa Rica stop?

Anyone have any detailed comments about the food...sounds like the music was okay.

Edited by cruiseclues

The general strike in Limon was only for one day, it just happened to be on the day the ship was supposed to dock there (sure it was intentional on the part of the strikers to inflict as much chaos as possible). The only group still rumbling about continuing a strike in the near future is the port workers, which would directly affect the cruises, but as of now..they aren't on strike.

Anyone have any detailed comments about the food...sounds like the music was okay.

If you tell us what you are specifically asking about the food, maybe we could answer you.