Need a Harley Davidson poker chip from Belize

CRocks

Need someone going there soon to pick one up for me, I'll Paypal $10 to cover S+H. The store is right there in terminal one when you get off the dock. Chips are usually a buck or two. THANX! Forgot to get one on our last trip there. :rolleyes:

Do they say belize on them??? Do all HD stores sell them ? I need to know more about these poker chips.

Thanks

Not to be confused the the poker chip sets HD sells for playing cards, every HD dealer across the world has dealer marked, non denominational, poker chips in various colors. They run between $1-2 each + are collected by HD owners + displayed in glass pic frames on walls. HD sells the frames for around $100 or you can pick them up on ebay for $35-40. It's a nice momento of the dealerships you've visited across the country/world + it's MUCH cheaper than buyin a dealer t-shirt at every stop.

I'm sorry to say that we did not visit Belize this week, due to poor weather.

Ouch, sorry to hear this, but it does happen frequently in that port. DCP, if you could do that I'd sure appreciate it. Hope you have better weather. We've been there twice + really enjoy the port.

How long is the tender in Belize? Only done the tender at Grand Cayman which isn't bad. Wasn't planning to get off in Belize, but if they're only a couple bucks I'll grab a few if I get off.

Thanx but I believe DCP is gonna pick one up for me. The tender ride is much longer than GC, about 30 min.

• 4 weeks later...

CRocks,

I am in the States for a month or so, but live in San Pedro. If you do not get one before I am back in Belize, I will get you one so that you have it for your collection. Hopefully someone else will be going and returning soon, but at some point if I am your best bet, I will make sure it happens.

Janice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll check back periodically. We will be there in mid August.

Does the place have a web site...they may mail you one (you probably checked but you never know).

Edited by TC1957

I'll check back periodically. We will be there in mid August.

Does the place have a web site...they may mail you one (you probably checked but you never know).

No website but they do have a FB page. Contacted them + they don't take Paypal, wanted me to call down there + give them my cc nos. Was a little apprehensive doin that + won't put the nos in a FB message. That's be great if you'd check back before sailin, not havin much luck. The shop is right in the terminal where the tenders dock.

• 1 month later...
You may want to try a Roll Call that is going to Belize.

Sorry our next trip is not to Belize. Grand Turks, San Juan, St Thomas. Let me know if you need one from there.

Thanx, but already have the others, still need Belize.

Thanx, but already have the others, still need Belize.

CRocks,

How timely these posts. As promised, I am back in Belize and went to BC today. No ship, so I had to go to the Cemetery Road store. Well guess what, they are out. I couldn't believe it. I will call the manager on Wed and see if she will mail one to me in San Pedro and the next friend returning to the States will mail to you.

I didn't post this AM when I saw this because I wanted it to be a surprise when I got it. But sorry. Will let you know if they will mail to me and if not, hold for me for my next trip to the mainland.

Janice

CRocks,

How timely these posts. As promised, I am back in Belize and went to BC today. No ship, so I had to go to the Cemetery Road store. Well guess what, they are out. I couldn't believe it. I will call the manager on Wed and see if she will mail one to me in San Pedro and the next friend returning to the States will mail to you.

I didn't post this AM when I saw this because I wanted it to be a surprise when I got it. But sorry. Will let you know if they will mail to me and if not, hold for me for my next trip to the mainland.

Janice

Thanx MUCH Janice