Lunch on Reflection when in port

fussylady

I'm covering this in my review thread but basically no MdR during port days. Its the buffet aqua spa or bistro on 5 or lawn club grill. There is also room service.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

Also, the Mast Grill is open on port days.

The Porch is open for lunch on the day of embarkation. We had lunch there that day and also one other day but I think it was a sea day.

We had lunch on the Porch once after being prodded to go with some friends. Was not impressed with the food, although the venue was nice.

NEVER take a burger from the Mast Grill down to the Aqua Spa Cafe! :rolleyes: Some woman told Mike and I that one day! :confused::D

Later that night, we saw her slugging down Cosmos at the Elite Happy Hour! WOW!

Edited by SHill64

On our last X cruise, we loved the Aqua Spa menu.....but it was a VERY long wait on line for orders to be taken and there was no place to sit after getting the food. All the surrounding tables were taken by passengers who had NOT taken food from this cafe. After one try, we never went back.

Have the conditions at the Aqua Spa cafe improved??

I have only sailed the S class once ( and will again on 12/21) so my aqua spa café experience is primarily from the M Class and Century. I have never seen big lines or waits and I eat breakfast and lunch there daily. grilled entrées are cooked to order but usually only takes 5-10 minutes during which time I sit and have soup or whatever.

Hope the S class ships can keep up with the demand for food and seating.

Well there's always "tea time" and sushi later. Certainly never a lack of food ops.

NEVER take a burger from the Mast Grill down to the Aqua Spa Cafe! :rolleyes: Some woman told Mike and I that one day! :confused::D

Later that night, we saw her slugging down Cosmos at the Elite Happy Hour! WOW!

Others have frequently joined me to eat at the aqua spa café with foods from other venues. Sounds like you met a difficult passenger.