Merry Cruise-Mas and Happy New Year! Live from the Zuiderdam-- December 27th, 2013

TracieABD

I just wanted to let you know I am another follower of your interesting and fun thred....You made it so interesting that I was always looking for your next installment. We are cruising on the Zuiderdam on Feb. 3, our 5th cruise on her.....we take turns between her and the Westerdam., like them and the crew about evenly....Im so anxious for our cruise that I read CC daily and watch departures from Port Everglades with the other faithful followers....We live in an area where the temps are supposed to be in the 40 to 50 BELOW ZERO tomorrow night and the first of the week so our 11 days on the Zuiderdam are looking even more appealing every minute !! Thanks for helping to keep me patient for "our turn" to come....

Great description of the decor. There were occasional spots of attractiveness, but the total lack of taste or coherence was glaring and sometimes downright silly. We'd sail on Zuidy again as we became quite fond of its decorative nuttiness. It became a bit like a search for "can you top this." One of these days I'll finish my report of the preceding week LOL.

Great description of the decor. There were occasional spots of attractiveness, but the total lack of taste or coherence was glaring and sometimes downright silly. We'd sail on Zuidy again as we became quite fond of its decorative nuttiness. It became a bit like a search for "can you top this." One of these days I'll finish my report of the preceding week LOL.

I sometimes think that the interior designer for the Zuiderdam was a 60's hippie into tie-died shirts and high on something! All very psychodelic (sp?).:D