The Special Present

Under the tree is a box that says open me last. The kids are already talking about it. Who left it, who is it for? I wrapped it and know that first they will find New Years hats, horns, and necklaces. Next is a gift bag with a luggage tag and a lanyard, next is a bag with the whole family set of passports, last is a gift bag with a framed picture of Brilliance of the Seas! Can't wait for them to connect the dots! I will have to video it!

Under the tree is a box that says open me last. The kids are already talking about it. Who left it, who is it for? I wrapped it and know that first they will find New Years hats, horns, and necklaces. Next is a gift bag with a luggage tag and a lanyard, next is a bag with the whole family set of passports, last is a gift bag with a framed picture of Brilliance of the Seas! Can't wait for them to connect the dots! I will have to video it!

How did it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't open the bags inside the box in order, so it wasn't quite set up the way I had planned. But the picture of the ship gave it away. They were excited. The best part was later in the day when my son asked about going on the "Intelligence of the Seas" Brilliance=Intelligence to him;) If I can figure out how to post the video, I can do that in the next few days.

Thanks for the interest. Cruising in just a few days now!

Kelly

They didn't open the bags inside the box in order, so it wasn't quite set up the way I had planned. But the picture of the ship gave it away. They were excited. The best part was later in the day when my son asked about going on the "Intelligence of the Seas" Brilliance=Intelligence to him;) If I can figure out how to post the video, I can do that in the next few days.

Thanks for the interest. Cruising in just a few days now!

Kelly

Thank you for reporting to us. That is so great! Hope you have a wonderful cruise.