Classic drinks package

LynnTTT

We just booked a week on the Celebrity Reflection and got the 123Go Classic Drinks Package included.

A few questions:

--Can you upgrade to the Premium by the day or would you have to pay the additional $ 10 per day for the whole week?

--Can you pay the difference "by the drink"? IOW, if I want to try a $ 13 very special drink, can I just pay $ 5 difference for that one drink? Or have to pay the whole $13?:)

Although at $ 70 per person for the week, maybe it would be worth it to REALLY not to have to think!! My husband says he sees problems ahead!!

You have to upgrade for the week.

You have to pay the full price if ordering something not on the package, but with the Premium package, if you order something that costs more, you pay the difference only.

You won't be sorry for upgrading! The price of one cocktail per day from the Molecular covers the upgrade, and we LOVED this bar!

You will have peace of mind that you can enjoy whatever you like, including Evian, specialty coffee, Red Bull, etc.

Have a great cruise!!

We have had the package on 3 cruises and upgrade every time.

Our next cruise we are thinking of roughing it and sticking with the classic because we just finished a 14 day cruise of enjoying all the drinks in the Molecular and Martini bar and we really drank too much and we know that we can be satisfied with what is offered on the classic. If we find that it's a problem then we will upgrade.

If this is your first cruise on the S class definitely upgrade. You will want to try all of the drinks in the Molecualr bar, Martini bar plus there will be a lot of micro brews in Michaels for the beer drinker. The atmosphere and ambience at those bars are worth the extra $11.50 per day.

.🎉🎩🍸🍻

We've done both the premium and the classic... The premium is fantastic when it comes to the molecular bar, or if you are drinking top shelf.

The classic however covers PLENTY - including the Martini bar... Just let them know you have the classic package, and they'll pour you a 'mini' version of their usually large sized martini's. In fact, just let any server know you're on the classic package and they'll let you know your options - they're well versed!

Enjoy!

I've never experienced either package but our cruise has a port every day so I'm thinking the classic will do us just fine. Do maybe take into account the number of sea days you have. I don't think we'll even have time (or energy) to get to the molecular bar!

Please can I ask,when we booked our next cruise there were no drink offers at the time.One week later we were offerd the classic package for £35.00 which we have taken,what I would like to know is if we would like to upgrade to the premium can we do this and what would the cost be.Many thanks and have a great 2014.

Please can I ask,when we booked our next cruise there were no drink offers at the time.One week later we were offerd the classic package for £35.00 which we have taken,what I would like to know is if we would like to upgrade to the premium can we do this and what would the cost be.Many thanks and have a great 2014.

The upgrade is $11.50 per day times the number of days if you upgrade BEFORE the cruise. I don't know what the exchange rate would be for pounds. I have been told, although I have not personally experienced it, that if you decide to upgrade once onboard the cost is higher.:( I plan to upgrade before our cruise next month.

The upgrade is $11.50 per day times the number of days if you upgrade BEFORE the cruise. I don't know what the exchange rate would be for pounds. I have been told, although I have not personally experienced it, that if you decide to upgrade once onboard the cost is higher.:( I plan to upgrade before our cruise next month.

Thank you 2Fltravelers for your help.Happy 2014