Royal Cruiser tries Royal Princess

Hello, Royal Cruisers!

I can't really call myself a "Loyal Royal" because I've sailed on five different cruise lines. However, I've had a lot of great cruises with Royal Caribbean, and it's the standard which I base a lot of my comparisons with other cruise lines to. I started writing photo reviews on the Royal Caribbean board, so I always like to post here and invite you to read my latest cruise review. I've just returned from a 2013 Christmas Cruise on the Royal Princess (newest, largest ship in the Princess fleet) and am writing a review on the Princess board which you can view here. This might interest you if you're a Royal cruiser who is considering Princess in the future, or if you just enjoy elaborate photo reviews.

Come sail with me as I relive my 2013 Christmas Cruise on the Royal Princess!

Edited by LittleMissMagic

Looking forward to a good read Miss Magic. I am interested in your take as she hasn't received great reviews on the Princess boards.

On a side note if I remember you are a big fan of Disney. We are excitedly planning a surprise trip for my in-laws for their first trip to Disney World as well as our son's first time. None of them know, and DW and I have having a blast. After that we are headed to FLL and Oasis.

So much to read about the Mouse. We have our rooms booked at the Contemporary, Fast Pass+ booked, and working on restaurants. So much work compared to cruising.:)

Looking forward to reading your full review,

Andrew

Looking forward to a good read Miss Magic. I am interested in your take as she hasn't received great reviews on the Princess boards.

On a side note if I remember you are a big fan of Disney. We are excitedly planning a surprise trip for my in-laws for their first trip to Disney World as well as our son's first time. None of them know, and DW and I have having a blast. After that we are headed to FLL and Oasis.

So much to read about the Mouse. We have our rooms booked at the Contemporary, Fast Pass+ booked, and working on restaurants. So much work compared to cruising.:)

Looking forward to reading your full review,

Andrew

Have you been to dis boards (all one word)

Great info for making t_shirts and autograph pages etc for the characters to sigh for your son. I have made wrappers for candy bars to give to cast members.

Now my kids are older teens it's not as much fun :)

Looking forward to reading this. We are venturing out a bit this year. Sailing the Disney Dream in two weeks and will be boarding Regal Princess' first So Florida sailing in November.

Don't expect to switch my loyalty (love those Royal perks), but like to see what else is out there. Royal has become so predictable.