1 day cruise question

ariel865

NCL really should publish the applicable terms and conditons along with their offers. That way, everyone can find the answers to their questions. Not all cruisers know to come to Cruise Critic to get their information.

Come on NCL . . . do the right thing!

NCL really should publish the applicable terms and conditons along with their offers. That way, everyone can find the answers to their questions. Not all cruisers know to come to Cruise Critic to get their information.

Come on NCL . . . do the right thing!

Come on - its listed right there in the terms and conditions - on NCL's site.

http://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Ultimate-Beverage-Package01032014.pdf

If people don't bother to click on and read the T&C, well, then... we know how this song goes.

If people don't bother to click on and read the T&C, well, then... we know how this song goes.

Hello i would like some advice. I am considering taking my grandson on the one night cruise to see and introduce him to cruising. He is eight years old.... do you think that there will be other children onboard, or basically this is just a cruise for grown ups..... I just thought that this would be good for him, as i am considering taking him on a seven night sailing with me, and this would be a good idea to see if he likes cruising...

But...but...this CAN'T be true!! :eek:

If it was actually on the NCL site, then there would have been no reason for this thread in the first place!

You simply must be mistaken!

But...but...this CAN'T be true!! :eek:

If it was actually on the NCL site, then there would have been no reason for this thread in the first place!

You simply must be mistaken!

Damnit, my sarcasm detector was broken again... hate it when that happens. :cool:

Hello i would like some advice. I am considering taking my grandson on the one night cruise to see and introduce him to cruising. He is eight years old.... do you think that there will be other children onboard, or basically this is just a cruise for grown ups..... I just thought that this would be good for him, as i am considering taking him on a seven night sailing with me, and this would be a good idea to see if he likes cruising...

Your question kinda got lost in the melee....:o

I think it would be a great idea to tae your grandson on the cruise!

There will be some kids, but not as many as a "normal" cruise. While the kids clubs ARE open, it might be better just to spend the time together being that its only one night.

I've done this twice myself...I took one grandson (4 1/2yo at the time) on a 3-day Bahamas cruise, and I just recently took two grandsons (6 1/2yo and 3 1/2yo) on a 2-day CTN. The kids had a BLAST!

Just realize that your time will be spent sitting in a lounge chair next to the kiddie pool. (Not that theres anything wrong with that).

Your question kinda got lost in the melee....:o

I think it would be a great idea to tae your grandson on the cruise!

There will be some kids, but not as many as a "normal" cruise. While the kids clubs ARE open, it might be better just to spend the time together being that its only one night.

I've done this twice myself...I took one grandson (4 1/2yo at the time) on a 3-day Bahamas cruise, and I just recently took two grandsons (6 1/2yo and 3 1/2yo) on a 2-day CTN. The kids had a BLAST!

Just realize that your time will be spent sitting in a lounge chair next to the kiddie pool. (Not that theres anything wrong with that).

Thank you so much for your advice.... do you know if there are any one night cruises on norwegian gem.... besides the one in January?