Snack time?

I keep reading that the FOS Windjammer has a "snack time" from 3-5pm daily. What do they have?

A variety of expanded lunch type items..including my favorite breadpudding with vanilla sauce (usually the only time they serve it) and also scones (yummy cinnamon/sugar)..the "snack time" is one we always pop into and check it out...hard to walk out of there without a little something catching our eye :p

This is something we have enjoyed, but you really need to plan what your meals are going to be, because if you have breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and main meal in the evening then you will put on lots of weight. We have sometimes had the afternoon snack, and then something from the park cafe later in the evening, and that is still more than we need

Park Cafe? What do they serve and is it free? Sounds like a fun alternative to hit the snacks and the Park Cafe.

There is a Park Cafe on certain ships (enjoyed the one on Oasis)..Great made to order salad bar..soup..and those roast beef sandwiches (Kimmelweck)..and assorted desserts. Yes it's free :)

Park Cafe? What do they serve and is it free? Sounds like a fun alternative to hit the snacks and the Park Cafe.

Park Cafe also serves breakfast, with egg sandwiches, panini, breakfast burritos, oatmeal, bagels, etc. Also free.

Bob and Clarea,we never past by your posts.Thanks for all the info.How long have you been cruising. :) :)

Not long compared to many on this board. Have just learned a bunch from many helpful people here.

The Park Cafe's best offerings are the Roast Beef Sandwiches and the Soups. It also offers salads, deserts, and more sandwiches.

DSCN4637.jpg

I read over and over that it was a MUST DO to get one of those roast beef sandwiches in the Park Cafe ... I did ... and the reviews were right - they were delicious!

Not long compared to many on this board. Have just learned a bunch from many helpful people here.

The facts about these two (Clara)

Always modest

Always kind

Always helpful

Always generous with their time

Always there for us on CC

This is why the CC members have the greatest respect for them.

Take a deserved compliment in the spirit in which it was given

Thanks for the info Bob and Clara! Is there a Park Cafe on the Explorer? These look soooo good.

No Park Cafe on Explorer now. Maybe after dry dock in 2015, but after seeing how they changed their mind on Navigator, I don't have much hope.