Connie Dailys

CaroleSS

Sorry no menu's from AQ or MDR. Don't want to throw a wet blanket on next X cruise for anyone but not in a hurry to sail again on X. Did the Constellation 12/9 when aprox 300 Celebrity personel on board. All very well dressed and mannered. Big boss onboard probably why. On 1/20 Connie, a group of 701 and many told me they were banned from Carnival. Need I say more...

Sorry no menu's from AQ or MDR. Don't want to throw a wet blanket on next X cruise for anyone but not in a hurry to sail again on X. Did the Constellation 12/9 when aprox 300 Celebrity personel on board. All very well dressed and mannered. Big boss onboard probably why. On 1/20 Connie, a group of 701 and many told me they were banned from Carnival. Need I say more...

Wow, what was the group??? Any WHY were they banned from Carnival??

Wow, what was the group??? Any WHY were they banned from Carnival??

The group was aprox 700 folks brought together by several travel agents whom sponser annual events. Don't know all the particulars. Never asked why they were banned from CCL. But it sure looked like a CCL cruise.

Can't wait to see the dailies also. Considering this itinerary in Feb 2015.

Tom, by Feb 2015 dress code will probably what u are looking for. More relaxed every year. P.S. Mailed the dailies to Carol last Mon, she should have today depending on the weather up there. Stormy

Thanks Stormy.....weather isn't as bad as some, but still icky. We did get mail yesterday. I'll look for them today/tomorrow. I'll get them posted as soon as I can!

I know everyone is anxious.....

Also, we sail on Mar 3. I'll try to get copies of the menus from the MDR as well as Blu. Anything else anyone would like to see while I'm there??

Also, we sail on Mar 3. I'll try to get copies of the menus from the MDR as well as Blu. Anything else anyone would like to see while I'm there??

We are on this sailing too! Can't wait to see the dailies! Thanks

Thanks Stormy.....weather isn't as bad as some, but still icky. We did get mail yesterday. I'll look for them today/tomorrow. I'll get them posted as soon as I can!

Yes, would you mind hunting down my next two staterooms, my brothers stateroom and take photos? :D Just kidding, of course.

Looking forward to the Dailies, and hopefully menus. Our first sailing is March 31st. :)

Edited by Iamthesea

We would love to see the spa menu and pricing. Plus anything that details discounts while on board. We have a few college girls thinking about facials and massages, and not sure if they should book in advance or wait until there are onboard specials. Same applies to specialty restaurants. Thinking about booking a 3-day package prior to boarding, but then we heard that on the first day you can make reservations at 20% off the normal upcharge. THANK YOU!

Oh actually if you wouldn't mind checking, could you please let me know if any of the photo packages are on sale on the ship? We would like to get one and they are 10%off if you book prior to sail, however I read on another thread that they were on sale for 20% for the first half of the cruise ( this was a 14 day cruise) so would love to know if they do this on the short cruises as well. If that's to much to check on than no worries, just thought I would ask. I am looking forward to seeing the dailys! Thanks so much for doing that!

Jayoldschool, I hear you on needing the vacation! You should stop by the Roll Calls board for this sailing and say hi! My friend and I just booked this cruise (my first time in Celebrity and her first time cruising) so it should be a blast!

We would love to see the spa menu and pricing. Plus anything that details discounts while on board. We have a few college girls thinking about facials and massages, and not sure if they should book in advance or wait until there are onboard specials. Same applies to specialty restaurants. Thinking about booking a 3-day package prior to boarding, but then we heard that on the first day you can make reservations at 20% off the normal upcharge. THANK YOU!

I did find some pricing online

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_spa_and_fitness&tab=onboard_spa_treatments_tab%2Fonboard%2FasrPanel.do%3Fpagename%3Donboard_aquaspa_treatments_search_results%26ActivityTypeId%3D100000002208059625

I'll see if I can find out about discounts once onboard.

jsblbruce....I'll get as much information as I can get my hands on!

A lot of the discounts are in the Dailies....but I'll keep everything and let you know!

Thank you! We sail Mar 17 so our last day to book online is Mar 13. We appreciate your help and all the info gathering!

Although these are for the Reflection and are for 7 days, here are some of the Blu menus that someone else put together....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41511821#post41511821

see post #33

also not that:

"On the 5 day Connie, the menus were Days 1-4 and 7 in the PDF file above."

Edited by CaroleSS

I also was on the 1/20 cruise. I tip my hat to the crew for having to put up with some of these sub-humans. I personally reported a few incidents to Guest Relations by phone and in person.

It would be sad if people stop cruising on the "connie" because of this group.

I sailed on her 6 times last year and hope to be onboard again in March/April.

The best times (this trip) were when "they" were off the ship in CZM or up at Reflections each evening for the Captains Club and also in the Tuscan Grill ( my favorite ).These people should be ban from Celebrity and I did call and write to Corp.

Not to veer off-course, but I was on the 1/20 sailing, too. What did I miss? I didn't notice a big group, except on the last night there was a small, but very loud group at the aft deck bar outside of OceanView. I tend to keep to myself and now I'm really curious to know what happened.