Freestyle Coke Machine

And where do you wash your refillable cup between drinks? Hate to have a water after a "sticky" Sprite withour rincing the sugar away....

When RCL just gave cups (without the chip inside, we used to turned them down: too big for my small hand and never clean enough for me...

Any suggestion before we sail on the Excplorer of the seas?

Thank you

Any restroom?

Bring a tiny container of dish soap and clean it everyday.

Yes! We did this on our one and only cruise. Most of you would probably think to do this but I recommend putting it in a ziplock baggie because when they checked my bag they opened it ( to verify it wasn't alcohol?) but didn't close it all the way. It spilled all over the bag and everything on that side of the bag. Huge mess!

Edited by Alyrica

Yes! We did this on our one and only cruise. Most of you would probably think to do this but I recommend putting it in a ziplock baggie because when they checked my bag they opened it ( to verify it wasn't alcohol?) but didn't close it all the way. It spilled all over the bag and everything on that side of the bag. Huge mess!

Wow that sucks! Were you able to wash your clothes on the ship?

Wow that sucks! Were you able to wash your clothes on the ship?

We could have since Carnival offers self service laundry but clothing wise it only got on a couple of our socks. We mainly had gear and electronics :eek: in that bag. Luckily it mainly got the bottom of the bag, our snorkel gear and batteries that were in the packaging. In hindsight I didn't pack well...lol

It dispenses your chosen beverage while you hold in the "PUSH" button. There is some maximum length at which point it automatically shuts off, but it's probably larger than the cup size. When you release the button, it stops dispensing.

Note that you do need to use the provided soda cup with the Freestyle machines. When you get your Long Island iced tea, that'll probably be in a different glass. You probably realized that already.

Edited by Daghis

It dispenses your chosen beverage while you hold in the "PUSH" button. There is some maximum length at which point it automatically shuts off, but it's probably larger than the cup size. When you release the button, it stops dispensing.

Note that you do need to use the provided soda cup with the Freestyle machines. When you get your Long Island iced tea, that'll probably be in a different glass. You probably realized that already.

Yea I know the Long Island is in the plastic type cup. I was going to just put some soda in the freestyle cup then pour it in the Long Island. Thanks because I thought it automatically filled the cup to the top. I don't want to waste it lol

If you have a beverage package (which you must if you're talking about the Freestyle machines), maybe you could simply ask the bartender for a partial glass of Coke with your Long Island iced tea. I guess that would technically violate getting more than one drink at a time, but it sounds easier to get them both at once.

If you have a beverage package (which you must if you're talking about the Freestyle machines), maybe you could simply ask the bartender for a partial glass of Coke with your Long Island iced tea. I guess that would technically violate getting more than one drink at a time, but it sounds easier to get them both at once.

Technically it's not since coke is in a Long Island but it could be lol Either way is make it work but thanks for the ideas sir.

Does the machine automatically fill the cup up or do you control how much soda is out in? Never used the machine before and I like adding extra coke in my Long Island iced teas

Why not just ask for the bartender to put your Long island iced tea in a larger glass with extra coke added? You are making it way too complicated. The bartender will do it.

Let's see... as I can recall, there are two by Sorrento's, four up in the Windjammer (two on each side), and one in Challenger's Arcade.

If you keep answering all of my questions I'm going to have to buy you a drink or something!! Thank you!!

Seriously thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

i love these machines

on allure never waited more than a couple minutes

Everyone: Do us all a favor and learn how to use the machine BEFORE the cruise! It is so frustrating standing behind someone that has no clue as to their operation! If you go to the local Burger King you can practice!

Elvis

Everyone: Do us all a favor and learn how to use the machine BEFORE the cruise! It is so frustrating standing behind someone that has no clue as to their operation! If you go to the local Burger King you can practice!

Elvis

My brother and his family cruised the Allure and said the same thing. Said you could practically watch I.Q. points go down when these people were at the Freestyle machines!:D

Elvis

I feel that way on land when someone is trying to figure it out and all I want to do is get my cherry vanilla dr pepper.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app