Freestyle Coke Machine

May I suggest that for those of you who want an alternative carrying your drink by hand, please see the image below. You hang this from your belt buckle.

I am not sure how well this would work if you are playing basketball. (I guess you could duck tape it to your forehead.) ;)

41sHfhQNKVL._SY450_.jpg

Unfortunetly, my Bubba Keg won't fit in one of these! ;)

In October, we did a B2B on the Allure. The first day I bought the freestyle cup. The first time I used it, the screen told me that it expired on the date our second cruise ended. Bottom line, I paid for one week and got to use it for two. I don't know if that's the norm or just a fluke.

Did u get a new cup or a refund?

My daughter mentioned that thought but I was hoping for a handle to just use a caribeanier (sp?) to hook to something..I have a couple weeks to ponder this! LOL

A carabiner won't work since there is no handle or hole to put it through. What we have that does work is a lanyard that we got with a soda at Universal Studios years ago. At the end of the lanyard is a loop that goes around the cup and then there is an adjustable closure that you just push down until the loop is tight around the upper rim of the cup. I have used this thing on water bottles and nalgene bottles.

Not sure if they still make them or what they are actually called. I will see if I can find something like it online.

A carabiner won't work since there is no handle or hole to put it through. What we have that does work is a lanyard that we got with a soda at Universal Studios years ago. At the end of the lanyard is a loop that goes around the cup and then there is an adjustable closure that you just push down until the loop is tight around the upper rim of the cup. I have used this thing on water bottles and nalgene bottles.

Not sure if they still make them or what they are actually called. I will see if I can find something like it online.

Thanks!

Just a quick question. On an early post , someone listed the ships with the Freestyle Coke machines. We will be on the Jewel in March. I emailed Royal Caribbean, and the reply was that the Jewel did not have the Freestyle machines, but I know I read on this site , at least two people saying they did.

I am more inclined to believe the Cruise critics than a RC email. Has anyone been on the Jewel the past month and actually seen the Freestyle machines on it? Thanks, so much for a quick question!!

Explorer, Grandeur, Freedom, Enchantment, Oasis, Allure, Majesty, Jewel.

Did the Jewel just get the machines? We sailed on her in October and there were no freestyle machines on board. I was very disappointed.

We are sailing on the Navigator later this year and I'm hoping since she is sailing out of Galveston now they will install them during dry dock.

Anyone know where exactly the machines are located on the oasis?

There are several in the WJ, two in the forward part of the Royal Promenade, and one by the sports zone.

I really wished they had one near the pool area. There wasn't one that was convenient when laying out on the decks.

Just a quick question. On an early post , someone listed the ships with the Freestyle Coke machines. We will be on the Jewel in March. I emailed Royal Caribbean, and the reply was that the Jewel did not have the Freestyle machines, but I know I read on this site , at least two people saying they did.

I am more inclined to believe the Cruise critics than a RC email. Has anyone been on the Jewel the past month and actually seen the Freestyle machines on it? Thanks, so much for a quick question!!

In October they didn't have the machines. I heard somewhere that only ships with American home ports have those machines. Not sure how true that is.

Did the Jewel just get the machines? We sailed on her in October and there were no freestyle machines on board. I was very disappointed.

We are sailing on the Navigator later this year and I'm hoping since she is sailing out of Galveston now they will install them during dry dock.

Yes, the Jewel just got the machines a week or so ago.

And where do you wash your refillable cup between drinks? Hate to have a water after a "sticky" Sprite withour rincing the sugar away....

When RCL just gave cups (without the chip inside, we used to turned them down: too big for my small hand and never clean enough for me...

Any suggestion before we sail on the Excplorer of the seas?

Thank you